Re: Stuck with "Tutorial"

by EA_HighCommand

Original Post

Stuck with "Tutorial"

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am stuck in the "tutorial" right after the first battle and cannot progress further. The game is telling me to "train a unit" but it then becomes unresponsive. I have restarted many times but it's always been the same result. Is there a way you can help me skip the tutorial altogether? I just wanna play another game.

Thanks for your help!

Message 1 of 7 (687 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @3rdWorldAlliance and sorry to hear that.

Do you have or can you still get your player ID (found in Settings -> About), so that we can locate your account? Also, a full restart of the game and/or reinstalling might help.

Message 2 of 7 (675 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

The issue might have to relate to cache. Also please add these features to the game:

Allow players {regardless if their expert or not} who start a new game to skip the tutorial

add a "read me tutorial" section in the game and

add a replay tutorial and training. When this happens, players can get back to training route and use their basic 4 units to train at a max level of 3.

Message 3 of 7 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi! Thanks for the prompt reply,

If what you are asking for is my "PersonaId" it is: 1004067073578

And I have tried to reinstall already, after linking my account, but I still come back to the same situation.

Thanks again!

Message 4 of 7 (668 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Thanks for the ID, it is exactly the one I was looking for.

I have a look and see what we can do for you.

Message 5 of 7 (657 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I know it's the weekends, but is there any update regarding this?

Thanks!

Message 6 of 7 (614 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

Hey @3rdWorldAlliance am I right in saying you are a new player? Or have you played for some time prior to now. Just want to make sure I understand your issue so I have some questions. Is it that you can't train the unit at all? Or are you just trying to play more battles? If you are a new player and playing for the first time, you must go through the tutorial and train your units. 

Message 7 of 7 (592 Views)