Re: Stuck on the loading screen

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Stuck on the loading screen

★ Novice

The game will not load, I am stuck in the loading screen.

Message 1 of 3 (397 Views)

App won’t load

★★★ Newbie

My account has been stuck on the “loading cantina” stage since last night.  I’ve tried to restart the app, restart my devices etc, it doesn’t work.

Message 2 of 3 (389 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stuck on the loading screen

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @Demon_Chaser_79

Okay, could you take a look at this guide please and follow the troubleshooting steps suggested for your device. They should help get you back in the game. Please let me know how you get on with those. 

Edit to add: @peterchang75 I've merged your thread in here. Could you also try those troubleshooting steps please?

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 3 of 3 (361 Views)