Stuck on "Loading Cantina"

by chriscro09

Original Post

Re: Stuck on Loading Cantina

★ Novice

Same here. Very frustrating especially for this day.

Message 191 of 202 (858 Views)

★★ Novice
Super annoying. Nobody in my clan is having a problem so they don't believe me.
Message 192 of 202 (836 Views)

Re: Stuck on "Loading Cantina"

★★★ Newbie

Guys it's an easy fix for us players ... Do not let your screen time out while it's loading cantina takes about 3-5 mins it's doing a download in the background without the download bar .. patience and you to can play for Darth revan... Leinad Retsamkcub

Message 193 of 202 (829 Views)

Community Manager

Hey guys @PlatinumMarble , @Martinshaff  and @cbren723 have you tried any of these troubleshooting steps for your Android or iOS devices?

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 194 of 202 (764 Views)

★ Novice
Got it working... It finally got thru. Took about 45 min.
Message 195 of 202 (759 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to hear it @Martinshaff. Usually troubleshooting with a full device restart and/or reinstalling should fix it. Just a heads up, I've merged your thread in with this one to keep posts reporting issues getting stuck on the Cantina screen together. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 196 of 202 (736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Been stuck at loading cantina for 2 days. After about 5.minutes get a connection error. 

Message 197 of 202 (731 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @MinkLakeFisher,

Could you check out this post and follow the steps in it please: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Stuck-on-quot-Loading-Cantina-quot/m-p/7729408/highlight/...

Message 198 of 202 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I uninstalled the game, restarted my phone, reinstall the game. I still have the exact same problem

Message 199 of 202 (714 Views)

★★★ Newbie

On my second attempt after 5 minutes of a plain black screen, the game loaded.

Message 200 of 202 (711 Views)