Stuck on "Loading Cantina"

by chriscro09

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on "Loading Cantina"

★ Apprentice

I can not longer get the game to load after 10 am.  It was working fine in the morning, but now will no longer load.  I have cleared the cache, restarted my phone, and even re-installed the game. I have a Galaxy S8.

Has anyone heard if there is a fix inbound yet?

Message 90 of 202 (6,831 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on "Loading Cantina"

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edited to update. Pinning to top of thread for visibility.

Hey folks, 

Usually a full device restart and/or reinstalling should fix it but if you're still experiencing issues with this after trying to troubleshoot, please get in contact with support asap per CG_SBCrumbs message (Link to original post here):

Spoiler

"Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are updating the game at 11:15am PT to fix the login issue from this morning. In the meantime, you can try rebooting and this should fix the issue for most players, but we believe everyone will be fixed with the release shortly.

Out of an abundance of caution, we will be moving the rest of this month's Grand Arenas to start during the week so we have staff available if there are issues with Auto-Deploy. See the calendar for more info.

Lastly, it is difficult for us to identify who was affected by this issue, but if you have been significantly impacted by the downtime, please send in a support ticket. The team will investigate and compensate you up 200 crystals."

@kingyoda1967 I just spotted your post there. This EA Help article might be helpful for you. It has information on how to sent in a support ticket.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 188 of 202 (7,601 Views)

All Replies

Won’t load - stuck at Loading Cantina

★★★ Novice

This was working as recently as 45 minutes ago for me. Game is stuck at loading cantina. I have killed game tried Cell and WiFi and power cycled phone.

ios 12.1.4 iPhone 7 Plus Verizon 

Message 1 of 202 (10,037 Views)

Stuck Loading Screen

★★★ Apprentice

I'm stucked on Loading Screen ...

From now on its my arena time 17:00-18:00 in TURKEY

AllyCode: 262-826-499

Ps: Re installed and cleared cache(don't know english terms)

Message 2 of 202 (10,009 Views)

Problem loading

★★★★★ Novice

I am stuck on the landing cantina screen.i have restarted phone retried multiple times. I have retried my wifif connection and swapped to cell data and still stuck any ideas

Message 3 of 202 (10,638 Views)

Stuck at Loading Cantina

★★ Novice

Im stuck at Loading Cantina for last hour and half....

Tested two devices and an android emulator, everywhere the same problem

Im gonna lose energy soon ...

Ally code: 485-779-437

Message 4 of 202 (10,081 Views)

Re: Problem loading

★★★ Novice
Whew - glad it's not just me.
Message 5 of 202 (10,620 Views)

★★ Novice
I too am stuck on the loading cantina screen.. CG we are missing out on energy refreshes...
Message 6 of 202 (10,604 Views)

Re: Stuck at Loading Cantina

★★★★ Novice
Same problem here. Other people I know have this prob too...
Message 7 of 202 (10,065 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I'm on a Samsung Galaxy Note 9, same problem
Message 8 of 202 (10,596 Views)

Re: Stuck at Loading Cantina

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here, must have happened after midnight CST. Have already reinstalled the app.

Message 9 of 202 (10,053 Views)