Stuck on "Loading Cantina"

by chriscro09

Original Post

Re: Problem loading

★★★ Newbie
I am also suffering from this issue, going to miss out on my arena gems which I desperately need to get jtr in time... id post my ally code but haven’t been able to access the game for 3 hours to get it.
Message 111 of 202 (621 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same problem for the last 90 minutes.

both iPhone and iPad via WiFi.

Ally code: 717-224-542

Message 112 of 202 (621 Views)

Re: Stuck at Loading Cantina

★★★ Newbie

I haven't finished all my daily tasks, and it's gonna reset the day in 40 minutes my time.  

I saw people report this issue more than an hour ago and they said they knew it 15 minutes?!?

Better a Zeta than some crystals!!!

Message 113 of 202 (709 Views)

★★ Novice
I'm hearing about 80% of the player base is out?!?! Too much $$$$ to roll around in lol
Message 114 of 202 (601 Views)

★★ Novice

Would be nice to get an update from EA

Message 115 of 202 (708 Views)

Re: Stuck at Loading Cantina

★★★★★ Novice

I tried everything.  Including uninstall/reinstall.

I'm gonna miss bonus energy and a Raid!

Fix it quicky please!

Message 116 of 202 (703 Views)

★ Novice

Going to miss my arena climb and payout at this rate...

Message 117 of 202 (697 Views)

★★★ Novice

As I'm sure you are already aware there seems to be a problem with logging into the game.

Ally code - 111- 437 - 576

Message 118 of 202 (689 Views)

Re: Stuck Loading Screen

★★★ Newbie

My arena time too, damn!

Message 119 of 202 (676 Views)

Failure To Launch

★★ Novice

On 3/15/2019 SWGOH had an update. Unfortunately, with my account - on android - I had a MAJOR issue. After installing the update I tried to launch the app but it got stuck in the loading process. I waited 10-15 minutes before I took any action. First I did the most obvious and common thing, I closed the app and restarted it but I got the same result. I did that several times. I also restarted my phone while the app was loading and when it was closed but again I got the same result. I relayed this problem to an advisor on EA Help and I am now posting my issue here. I hope the Devs see this as I have never missed a day playing this game since I began a year ago giving much time and money to this game. That said, I hope you understand how frustrating this is for me and I hope this matter is resolved soon. 

Message 120 of 202 (532 Views)