Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Stuck on Loading Cantina

by Martinshaff

Original Post

★★★★ Newbie

Same here. Very frustrating especially for this day.

Message 191 of 202 (245 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Super annoying. Nobody in my clan is having a problem so they don't believe me.
Message 192 of 202 (223 Views)

Re: Stuck on "Loading Cantina"

★★★★ Newbie

Guys it's an easy fix for us players ... Do not let your screen time out while it's loading cantina takes about 3-5 mins it's doing a download in the background without the download bar .. patience and you to can play for Darth revan... Leinad Retsamkcub

Message 193 of 202 (216 Views)

Community Manager

Hey guys @PlatinumMarble , @Martinshaff  and @cbren723 have you tried any of these troubleshooting steps for your Android or iOS devices?

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 194 of 202 (151 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Got it working... It finally got thru. Took about 45 min.
Message 195 of 202 (146 Views)

Community Manager

Glad to hear it @Martinshaff. Usually troubleshooting with a full device restart and/or reinstalling should fix it. Just a heads up, I've merged your thread in with this one to keep posts reporting issues getting stuck on the Cantina screen together. 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 196 of 202 (123 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Been stuck at loading cantina for 2 days. After about 5.minutes get a connection error. 

Message 197 of 202 (118 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @MinkLakeFisher,

Could you check out this post and follow the steps in it please: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Stuck-on-quot-Loading-Cantina-quot/m-p/7729408/highlight/...

Message 198 of 202 (106 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

I uninstalled the game, restarted my phone, reinstall the game. I still have the exact same problem

Message 199 of 202 (101 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

On my second attempt after 5 minutes of a plain black screen, the game loaded.

Message 200 of 202 (98 Views)

HOW TO CONTACT SUPPORT

Having trouble in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes?

Contact EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Find your Player ID

Here's how to find your unique Player ID in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help

ea-help-promo

Find your Ally Code

Here's how to find your Ally Code in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Learn more on EA Help