Re: Will there be compensation or not?!

by Rayv3n86

Original Post

Will there be compensation or not?!

★★★ Newbie

Why do some players compensate for yesterday's problems with the entrance, and others do not? Here I am yesterday, 1st place in two arenas could not take because of this!! It was during my payouts! 2 hours could not enter! I write in support of appeal without reply close. What is it like ?

Ally Code 342177293

Message 181 of 202 (1,457 Views)

I'm still waiting for compensation crystals after 15/03 login issues

★ Novice

I raised a case yesterday (report a bug). Case #47561538. Have not heard anything, can I please receive a response, as I was affected during the peak hours of my payouts.

Thank you, Josh

Message 182 of 202 (1,448 Views)

Re: Will there be compensation or not?!

★★★ Newbie

Problem

Message 183 of 202 (1,428 Views)

Re: I'm still waiting for compensation crystals after 15/03 login issues

★★★ Newbie

IkI having the same problems but I don't even know how to put a ticket in

Message 184 of 202 (1,434 Views)

Re: Stuck at Loading Cantina

★★ Novice
Just opend for the first time since Friday. I missed 4 Daily awards and am not in my guild any longer. :/
Message 185 of 202 (1,423 Views)

Re: Stuck at Loading Cantina

★★ Novice

I take it back. It opened to the Cantina, but when i selected any holotable to play, it goes back to "Connection Error"   So NO...IT"S STILL NOT WORKING>

Message 186 of 202 (1,421 Views)

Re: Stuck on "Loading Cantina"

★★★★★ Novice

Stuck on cantina loading screen. After the app forced a restart out of nowhere, everything worked fine, i am stuck on loading. Last week when others had problems it worked fine for me.

Tryed everything with cache, wifi etc nothing helped.

Android user.

Need help!

Message 187 of 202 (1,349 Views)

Re: Stuck on "Loading Cantina"

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edited to update. Pinning to top of thread for visibility.

Hey folks, 

Usually a full device restart and/or reinstalling should fix it but if you're still experiencing issues with this after trying to troubleshoot, please get in contact with support asap per CG_SBCrumbs message (Link to original post here):

Spoiler

"Hi Holotable Heroes,

We are updating the game at 11:15am PT to fix the login issue from this morning. In the meantime, you can try rebooting and this should fix the issue for most players, but we believe everyone will be fixed with the release shortly.

Out of an abundance of caution, we will be moving the rest of this month's Grand Arenas to start during the week so we have staff available if there are issues with Auto-Deploy. See the calendar for more info.

Lastly, it is difficult for us to identify who was affected by this issue, but if you have been significantly impacted by the downtime, please send in a support ticket. The team will investigate and compensate you up 200 crystals."

@kingyoda1967 I just spotted your post there. This EA Help article might be helpful for you. It has information on how to sent in a support ticket.

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 188 of 202 (7,600 Views)

Stuck on Loading Cantina

★ Novice

I cannot get past this. Tried everything except uninstalling and reinstalling . Anyone else getting this? 

Message 189 of 202 (1,337 Views)

Cant Log in

★ Novice

I am stuck on the "LOADING CATINA" screen. No download message, nothing just stuck there. Please help, I think grand arena is too late, and also Arena and Ship Arena, but I have a raid later today.

Message 190 of 202 (1,289 Views)