Re: Problem loading

★★ Novice

Me too

Sony Xperia XZ Premium

Ally code 941-189-488

Message 51 of 202 (1,227 Views)

Re: Stuck Loading Screen

★★★★★ Newbie
Same happening to me and my guildmates. Its definitely global. Serbia, xiaomi Android.
Message 52 of 202 (1,227 Views)

Stuck at Loading Cantina

★★★ Newbie

Experiencing a common issue I think where I'm stuck at the "Loading Cantina" screen indefinitely, on both my Samsung S8 and through Blue Stacks. I've tried reinstalling on my phone so far, but that didn't work. Anyone know a sure fire way to fix this?

Thanks

Message 53 of 202 (1,124 Views)

Unable to open swgoh

★★★ Novice

Hello, 

I'm not able to log into swgoh game it stuck on loading cantina screen. I have been trying this for last hour withtout success. 

Message 54 of 202 (836 Views)

Re: Problem loading

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Having the same problem on Wifi and T-Mobile on Samsung Galaxy S10+. Ally Code:873395669

Message 55 of 202 (1,176 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Stuck at Loading Cantina

★★ Novice
The whole game is down at the moment. Waiting for EA to respond to this issue.. it’s affecting everyone
Message 56 of 202 (1,116 Views)

Error Loading

★★★ Newbie

Before starting this topic, I saw 2 topics that were posted that both happened to me today.

1. The latest update that hit me with the connection problem error, which I had to keep hitting retry button more than 100 times before it finally complete, taking longer than 1 hour, both in WIFI and without.  Apparently I was the only one in my Guild who experienced it.

2. And now I got stuck at the Loading Cantina title screen that many users posted this problem within one hour.

Will you solve this problem and compensate us with some apologizing tokens, like a Zeta?  

Message 57 of 202 (699 Views)

Re: Stuck at Loading Cantina

★★★ Newbie

My guild members are all online, I seem to be the only one in my guild not able to get in. This is weird, EA!!

Message 58 of 202 (1,098 Views)

Re: Unable to open swgoh

★★★ Newbie

Same. I thought the game was down, but all my guild family can get in with no problem.

Message 59 of 202 (828 Views)