Stuck on mission with Amy

by Liljaa

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on mission with Amy

★★★ Newbie
Hi, when I try to meet Amy at the garage for the mission "hit 322 km/h" I can't access the mission. I only get to the garage where I can choose vehicle.
Can someone please tell me how to start the mission?
Message 1 of 13 (27,231 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on mission with Amy

★★★ Newbie
Just go on any Highway and drive as fast as you can! Standard smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 13 (30,894 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
I'm playing need for speed 2015 on a PlayStation 4 if that's relevant
Message 2 of 13 (27,213 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Just go on any Highway and drive as fast as you can! Standard smile
Message 3 of 13 (30,895 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It's a known "glitch", I guess you could call it. Specifically on that race the rubberbanding on the A.I. is ridiculous and even if you have the top car maxed out it can still be an issue to win. Most people on the boards have replied that they've been able to win when the A.I., namely Amy's car, crashes, then you have an opportunity to win and move forward. Keep trying and hope you get lucky because Ghost games certainly aren't responding to any of the criticism after the release of the game.

Message 4 of 13 (27,105 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hi @Liljaa,

(@The_Big_Skipper @LegoLoco --thanks for replying.)

At first I was happy to spend some extra time with Amy. However, after a certain point I agree with you, I just felt stuck with her and I was looking for some change.

I hope the other replies here have helped you. I just want to give you an update that I have forwarded this feedback so that we can take a look at it.

Thanks again, and I hope you all keep enjoying the game.. :-)

--Tom

Message 5 of 13 (27,088 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tom,

I think we all appreciate you response, and we look forward to hearing from the crew at Ghost about some of the many issues players seem to be experiencing as a whole. I think what a lot of us here, and at other boards like IGN, are looking for transparency from the developer. DICE did really good with Battlefield 4 and how they began communicating with the community about the issues, and letting us know they wanted to make it right - Ghost being a fellow developer for EA, you'd think this would be part of the playbook. And for all the press information put out about Need For Speed and how Ghost wanted to get it right, etc... and then to see that there were large, glaring issues, to not come out and acknowledge them and reaffirm their commitment, it leaves us wondering if we were duped and if it was, in fact, a cash grab (their words, referring to not including paid DLC). Their intentions were right, we can also see the ideas and passion put into the game, but mechanically there need to be fixes and I think a lot of the players want to know...should we stick around and hang in there, or maybe just move on?

Message 6 of 13 (27,074 Views)

EA DICE Team

HI @The_Big_Skipper,

I sincerely apologize for any issues you and other players have run into while playing Need for Speed.

I can promise you that we are definitely looking into fixing everything that isn't working as intended. To help with that, several Community Managers including myself and our Live QA team have been monitoring these forums 24/7 since the game has launched, and we will continue to do so until we make sure is everything is working properly.

Once again, to you and all other players, thank you for providing the feedback. Please keep it coming and we will take care of the rest.. :-)

--Tom

Message 7 of 13 (27,056 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi Liljaa,

As pointed out above, this mission is a little unique in that it's not tied to any  race, you simply drive around  and hit the required speed.

A few seconds  later the mission should complete. 

Message 8 of 13 (26,435 Views)

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the clarification on that, @Damoderp

:eahigh_file:

Message 9 of 13 (26,429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@Straatford87 wrote:

HI @The_Big_Skipper,

I sincerely apologize for any issues you and other players have run into while playing Need for Speed.

I can promise you that we are definitely looking into fixing everything that isn't working as intended. To help with that, several Community Managers including myself and our Live QA team have been monitoring these forums 24/7 since the game has launched, and we will continue to do so until we make sure is everything is working properly.

Once again, to you and all other players, thank you for providing the feedback. Please keep it coming and we will take care of the rest.. :-)

--Tom

One year later and this issue is still around. This game has been mediocre at best, quite disappointed honestly.

Message 10 of 13 (18,304 Views)