Stuck on loading screen

by Therealtinoo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on loading screen

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I just tried getting back into bf2 yesterday and it wouldnt go past the loading screen. I left it there for an hour and nothing happened, also tried repairing the game did not work.

Message 1 of 5 (8,151 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on loading screen

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Therealtinoo 

Could you try to delete the STAR WARS Battlefront II folder located in your documents, then use the repair option and launch the game? Wondering

Let us know if that helped Fingers crossed

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (8,109 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @Therealtinoo 

Could you try to delete the STAR WARS Battlefront II folder located in your documents, then use the repair option and launch the game? Wondering

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 5 (8,110 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EA_Ataashi wrote:

Hey @Therealtinoo 

/Ataashi

Hey, thank you so much it worked! I am back to playing battlefront. Standard smile

Message 3 of 5 (8,102 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know this is an old thread, but can you help me? I've had the same problem, but I can't seem to follow the instructions you gave. When I search for the STAR WARS Battlefront II folder, it brings up multiple folders, some named STAR WARS Battlefront II, some named STAR WARS Battlefront 2, and one named STAR WARS Battlefront ii. Which one do I delete? And, what do you mean by "repair option" where do I access that? Thank you!

Message 4 of 5 (7,978 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @kindlyrefrain  if you go to your documents folder in windows you will have a STAR WARS Battlefront II folder in there. Its that one you can delete. 

If your right click STAR WARS Battlefront II in Origin you will repair option in there. 

Let us know if you have any more questions. 

/Atic 

Message 5 of 5 (7,914 Views)