Stuck on loading screen

by ConverseLimit

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on loading screen

★★ Novice

After launching the application, the application hangs in the loading screen with the NBA and team logos. I've tried to reinstall the app, restart my phone, switch between wifi and LTE, but the furthest I've made to was the blue screen and "Reading scouting reports".

Message 1 of 13 (1,633 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck on loading screen

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@NHDSBabyJ You've tried reinstalling the app? If you have it synced up to Facebook can you go to Facebook and remove NBA Live Mobile under Settings>Apps

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (1,520 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @ConverseLimit 

What type of device are you playing on and have you tried checking to see if your device needs a software update?

How much memory do you have available on your phone and have you downloaded any apps just prior to this happening? It's rare, but I've seen apps recently downloaded cause issues with other apps attempting to launch.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 13 (1,603 Views)

★ Novice

playing on razer phone and it didn't have any issues until today

Message 3 of 13 (1,592 Views)

★ Novice

my phone software is updated to the latest patch and everything is up to date

Message 4 of 13 (1,591 Views)

Community Manager

@NHDSBabyJ 

Can you try removing your WiFi connection from your Razer device and re-add it? Toggle WiFi off and back on.

Can you let me know what exact Razer model you have?

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 13 (1,562 Views)

★ Novice

I tried it and it still doesn't work. Razer phone 1 running on Android 9

Message 6 of 13 (1,550 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@NHDSBabyJ You've tried reinstalling the app? If you have it synced up to Facebook can you go to Facebook and remove NBA Live Mobile under Settings>Apps

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 13 (1,521 Views)

Game won’t Load please help

★ Novice

Hello, I have had so much trouble with the nba mobile app it won’t load in at all, If it does it stays stuck on either the black screen where it shows the teams or the loading screen, It stays by the (R) doesn’t go past it, It seems like it’s stuck, I had this problem on my iPhone 7 Plus but now I have an iPhone 11 brand I’ve tried everything reinstalling it offloading the app checking for a update for the game and for my phone, So I don’t see what the problem is, if anyone can possibly tell me what’s going on or what the issue is, I’d really really appreciate it, I payed so much on this game and for this to happen it’s really sad I would really love to play this game again. 

Message 8 of 13 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry yo utilizo un S7 edge en buen estado y lo que me sale al abrir la app es servicio no disponible ya hice todo lo posible y sigue sin salirme es la primera vez que instalo el juego por favor ayuda
Message 9 of 13 (1,196 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Donleni19 I see that you're Spanish.
(Veo que eres español)
Getting a Spanish person to respond might take some time.
(conseguir que una persona española responda llevará algún tiempo)

I've used 'Google Translate' to converse better, there might be problems though.
(he usado 'Google Translate' para hablar, puede haber problemas)

You shall visit this link and follow all the steps, if it still doesn't work, get back to us here.
https://help.ea.com/en-in/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

(visitarás este sitio web, si no funciona , vuelve a nosotros aquí )
Message 10 of 13 (1,164 Views)