by nattabatta5

Original Post

Re: Stuck on loading screen Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

How do I do the ou trace on Xbox 1 and open the ports

Message 31 of 40 (2,301 Views)

Community Manager

@xlenny2009x You can find the instructions on how to open ports and run a UO Trace here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

@wert121212 So, I took a look at your UO Trace and you have some serious issues. You have packet loss of 8% and 1% which is something you will need to work on, the best thing to do is contact your ISP and have them forward the ports. You also have a Ping best/worst of over 100ms difference on a couple of hops which also points to issues with your home network/ISP.

Darko.png
Message 32 of 40 (2,285 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Mine appears to be working correctly now.  Thank you!

Message 33 of 40 (2,274 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hi

Have done UO trace and speed/ping test. Results of UO trace attached and underneath is the ping/speed test results.

Thank you

Message 34 of 40 (2,262 Views)

★★★ Novice
Hey, did the problem fix for you yet??? I'm having same problem.
Message 35 of 40 (2,205 Views)

Community Manager

@nattabatta5 Sorry for not replying soon, only seeing your message now. In future always tag me if replying, you can do so by using @ followed by EA_Darko.

I took a look at your UO Trace and you have connection issues, your Ping best/worst are all bar one well over a 100 ms difference which means that you will face connection issues. You also have 5% packet loss on a hop which is not good at all. I have highlighted the issues below. I would recommend speaking with your ISP and showing them the UO Trace. 

pvzuo.PNG

Darko.png
Message 36 of 40 (2,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's not his connection im have the same problem i bought disc for the game worked for a few weeks then stop i did all the stuff you said i evengot ea access cause it was free with it try down loading that to see didn't fix * then got Xbox gold cause it free with that redownload nothing 50 bucks down the drain for a game that i can't play even downloaded to another Xbox to see if it was this one cause we have 2 Xbox 1s an same * what a rip off going to get rid of my ea access only got to play this game an it dont work 5 $ a month for a game that don't play
Message 37 of 40 (2,122 Views)

Community Manager

@bvgamer2 Based on the UO Trace that was uploaded by the user there are serious connection issues which would explain the issue they are having. I'm not quite sure what your issue is? Is it that you can't download the game? What happens when you try to download to the second Xbox? 

Darko.png
Message 38 of 40 (2,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I was going through this for 4 days .. I’ve done everything in the book re installed twice restarted router numerous times etc.. all I did today was un pin all my games at the bottom and bam I loaded up perfectly fine
Message 39 of 40 (2,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having my own issue with syncing data then it's no longer trying that so I've done all the possible steps like hard reset and re installing the game but soon as I click a on the main screen it freezes I haven't been able to play any of the beta since launch and I have the BTF V deluxe edition I feel robbed and truly dissapdisapp that I missed a full day nearly of my early access and not seen any of the game not worth the money I paid for this to happen 

Message 40 of 40 (1,825 Views)