Stuck on loading screen!! Apex legends wont load.

by Wonderwoman01203

Original Post

Re: Stuck on loading screen!! Apex legends wont load.

★ Novice

This worked for me! Thanks.

Message 21 of 45 (45,873 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Masakralny wrote:

Try to delete this folder C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Respawn

this will delete local save save which can causing profile loading  issue

Make sure that this folder is not set to READONLY

That operation helped me bing back to the game

Cheers

This did not work for me. I load into a game finish it then the same problem occurs again. 

Message 22 of 45 (44,298 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Try to delete this folder C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Respawn

this will delete local save save which can causing profile loading  issue

Make sure that this folder is not set to READONLY when it recreate after game relaunch

add "-quickstart" command [without " "] in game properties [Origin -> Click on Apex in your game library and then rack icon]

That operation helped me bing back to the game

Cheers

EDIT:

Sorry , I wrote incomplete sentence ,so

you should try to delete this folder first [C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Respawn],then launch game and  then  uncheck Read Only [folders will recreate after game relaunch --> just launch game one more time]

If it doesn't work then You should try Repair the game in Origin , run as Administrator or add "-quickstart" command [without " "] in game properties [Origin -> Click on Apex in your game library and then rack icon]

First i deleted that folder C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Respawn

then i added that -quickstart command in game properties then I launched game and then i unchecked Read Only in recreated folder properties [it will change back to read only itself ,so I just leaved these tabs open on desktop [ Respawn & Apex & local ]with unchecked Read Only ]

That's it , It worked for me when i launched the game second time , because at the first time it get stuck at black screen with that red Gif thing in right down corner

Message 23 of 45 (43,566 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Sorry , I wrote incomplete sentence ,so

you should try to delete this folder first [C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Respawn],then launch game and then uncheck Read Only [folders will recreate after game relaunch --> just launch game one more time]

If it doesn't work then You should try Repair the game in Origin , run as Administrator or add "-quickstart" command [without " "] in game properties [Origin -> Click on Apex in your game library and then rack icon]

First i deleted that folder C:\Users\YourName\Saved Games\Respawn

then i added that -quickstart command in game properties then I launched game and then i unchecked Read Only in recreated folder properties [it will change back to read only itself ,so I just leaved these tabs open on desktop [ Respawn & Apex & local ]with unchecked Read Only ]

That's it , It worked for me when i launched the game second time , because at the first time it get stuck at black screen with that red Gif thing in right down corner

Message 24 of 45 (44,250 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What worked for me is going to the game files and running apex legends itself as administrator. If you run Origin as administrator it won't work.

Message 25 of 45 (44,162 Views)

★ Novice

Guys I'm in PS4 .. Same problem... I'm frozen on the loading start screen. Got to play like 4 mat he's before it did this. . Love the game but. . EA are NOW THE WORST GAME DEVELOPERS IN THE WORLD NOW.. 

1. Too much disappointment ..  
Message 26 of 45 (44,076 Views)

Message 27 of 45 (43,967 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
thank you, it's working now Standard smile
Message 28 of 45 (43,958 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Waiting for this correction too :x

Message 29 of 45 (43,588 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with me. I just downloaded it and can't even play a game!

Message 30 of 45 (40,940 Views)