Re: Stuck on loading screen!! Apex legends wont load.

by Dr_Noscope

Original Post

★★★ Novice

I CANT UNDERSTAND THIS "Go to your history and find the link that was used to link your steam account. " which link all are talking about?

Message 41 of 45 (1,772 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem in ps4, they don't even try to fix it like wtf

Message 42 of 45 (1,406 Views)

★★★ Novice

I figured out why it was happening to me!. This is only going to be applicable for pc users. Go to your sound settings, find your audio output device, switch it to 24 bit 4800 hz. if that doesn't work you may just want to try launching apex and going up and down the list just to see if it starts working if a specific sound setting is selected. I produce music so i had 4100 hz enabled so i could play background audio along with the audio from my daw but evidentially that's causing the issue. it may still create issues on a ps4 or 5 but i wouldn't know how to mess  with audio settings on there.

Message 43 of 45 (1,352 Views)

★★★ Novice

also, if you have the video settings set to be borderless window, make sure you don't click out of the apex window. for example if you have two displays and you're trying to load apex on one of them don't click out of it. this is definitely a new issue. i was able to do this for a while but i assume its a measure they're taking to prevent cheaters.

Message 44 of 45 (1,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

THANK YOU! That was the issue for me, I was stuck on the black loading screen. Tried updating/re-installing though steam vs origin....nothing worked.

It was my audio interface's sample rate. Got messed up somehow. Was 4100hz in my audio interfaces settings panel, but windows some how had it at 4400hz in Windows Sound settings.

Thank you so much!!!

Message 45 of 45 (1,275 Views)