Re: Stuck on loading screen, Apex legends wont load. PS4

by GhostFacekilla05

Original Post

★★ Novice

So I have huge problem I’m level 100 in Apex and I can’t play ranked I play on ps4 and I have huge connection issues. I can’t play with friends unless they join me. Trying to play ranked is a nightmare hell just trying to get into the game is a nightmare please if anyone knows any quick fixes please reply 

Message 21 of 38 (1,007 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same problem. Not only that but crazy FPS drop and textures that don’t load in. My PS4 Pro runs the game worse than my friends regular ps4

Message 22 of 38 (965 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry I’ve done everything in this thread even spoke to EA support on the phone. Still nothing. Unless you know of a problem with Apex and google Wifi not playing together well.
Message 23 of 38 (969 Views)

Community Manager

@GhostFacekilla05 

Do you see the same results if you play on a wired connection?

Blueberry.png
Message 24 of 38 (927 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry Yes, I’ve been wired this whole time. Tried wireless. All the same
Message 25 of 38 (920 Views)

Community Manager

@GhostFacekilla05 

Try reinstalling the game on the internal drive and if your PS4 is close to being full on space it helps to clear up space. If textures are having trouble loading that can be traced back to data not transmitting back and forth fast enough or packet loss. Run a UO Trace from the link below (has to be done on a PC/laptop) to see how your connection is reaching our servers. 

Check the following in your router's admin panel:

Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Blueberry.png
Message 26 of 38 (890 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Hello blueberry. I kind of have the same problem except I’m able to enter the lobby but it doesn’t start the match. It just says “loading KC/WE”
Message 27 of 38 (760 Views)

★ Novice

I've been having this exact same problem for almost 6 months I've tried every single suggestion watched every video and called ea, I'm uninstalling this game . Ea you need to figure your * out before you release such a faulty product 0/10 absolutely horrible.

Message 28 of 38 (723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same problems. I have tried all the suggestions and it is still not letting me in. Redownloaded the game, restored licenses, changed my dns, switched my data center and still nothing. 

Message 29 of 38 (537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have it's not the system it's the game fix it! I've put too much time and money into this game to be screwed over! Fix it!

Message 30 of 38 (493 Views)