Re: Stuck on infinite 'connecting to match'

by SiirLagALot

Original Post

Stuck on infinite 'connecting to match'

★★★★★ Expert

This issue started a couple of days ago. So when it finds you a match and then ready button greys out, mine just stuck on a loop of 'connecting to match'. My character model just sort of freezes. I restart and then it happens again after a couple of matches.

Message 1 of 11 (5,727 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @BaldWraithSimp

Let's take a look and see if we can help get this fixed here. 

First, can you tell me which platform you're playing on? Did this just recently start happening? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 11 (5,668 Views)

★ Novice

Hello i am having the same issue! Minus the freezing. I am stuck on a "matchmaking 1 player in queue"

I am on xbox 1 I have moved the game file, i have uninstalled and re installed the game and still get the same results! I have also cleared cache for my Xbox.

PLEASE HELP!! 

Message 3 of 11 (5,655 Views)

★ Guide
@BaldWraithSimp okay i get what youre saying, so what you do is that click on your freind list and join someones lobby and leave the lobby, start a game again it should work. it happens to me frequently this is a temp that works for me, hope it works for you
Message 4 of 11 (5,635 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @FAM360

I appreciate the details!

Can we try running through some other connectivity steps to see if it helps? When you've got the chance please check out the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. That's a good place to start since those steps can tackle a lot of the most common issues we see. 

If it keeps happening after that run through the Xbox-specific steps as well. Let me know how it goes when you have a chance. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 11 (5,599 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Kent It’s happen to me to I’m on Xbox
Message 6 of 11 (3,347 Views)

Community Manager

@Cr1zym1nA3 

Were you able to try running through the steps I linked earlier in this thread? Is it still getting stuck afterward? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 7 of 11 (3,331 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kent  Getting stuck on "connecting to match".  i can't play either training or firing range

Message 8 of 11 (1,824 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Sinfuls21

Which platform do you play on? 

Kent.png
Message 9 of 11 (1,780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

How about you just fix the game? Sick of this *snip* that you idiots keep putting into the game! Two years later, and you haven't done *snip* all!

(CM: Edited to remove profanity. Please keep our forum rules in mind when engaging on the forums)

Message 10 of 11 (348 Views)