Re: Stuck on Smuggler Story - Nar Shaddaa Landing quest line

by Belgorad

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck on Smuggler Story - Nar Shaddaa Landing quest line

★★★★★ Newbie

I first talked to Risha on the very first step of questline. The second step I went to Nar Shaddaa and saw no purple quest indicators on the lower promenade. Did a search on google for help and got a suggestion to reset the quest. When I did, I got the first step to go talk to Risha on the ship.

I went back to the ship. The purple indicator is there to talk to her. Now when I talk to her though she just says "Good Luck Captain." Shes in the state where I've already talked to her, yet I'm supposed to talk to her.  Theres no recourse I can see like the reset quest button is greyed out. Its a class quest so I cant quit and re-acquire.

Thoughts?  Thanks for reading.

Message 1 of 5 (1,345 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

@fudog7

You can also go to the fleet, right click your character portrait and choose to reset all active phases.  If that doesn't work you can try to also reset the mission and go through it again via the mission reset in the mission log.

If your still stuck, can you attach a screen shot of what your seeing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (1,331 Views)

All Replies

Betreff: Stuck on Smuggler Story - Nar Shaddaa Landing quest line

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @fudog7

You can try to fly back to taris. Maybe Risha wants to talk to you then.

Message 2 of 5 (1,338 Views)

Hero

@fudog7

You can also go to the fleet, right click your character portrait and choose to reset all active phases.  If that doesn't work you can try to also reset the mission and go through it again via the mission reset in the mission log.

If your still stuck, can you attach a screen shot of what your seeing?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

– Yoda

Message 3 of 5 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Fixed!  Thank you so much you two!  I went to fleet and reset all instances.  I then went back to Nar Shaddaa.  Now shes talking to me and I can continue smuggler!

Message 4 of 5 (1,304 Views)

Hero

@fudog7

I'm glad it's fixed.  Happy gaming and may the force be with you!!!

– Yoda

Message 5 of 5 (1,297 Views)