Re: Stuck on H-047C - Unable to fast travel to Tempest.

by Pykereaver

Original Post

Stuck on H-047C - Unable to fast travel to Tempest.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:PC
What edition do you have? Standard Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Digital Based Install
Summarize your bug Unable to Return to Tempest (stuck on H-047C)
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds. 70 / 5
What company provides your internet service? Time Warner
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Finish all the missions and try to click on the ship to fast travel.. I think it might be a Icon miss-placement not synced with map.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? HD 7660-D
Please enter memory size in GB. 10 GB DDR3 on board. (intregrated graphics) not an issue i dont think.

The game plays fine pretty much but on H-047C  When i try to click on Tempest it acts as though its not on map even though I see it clearly.  

I will try clicking all round the Icon but this does not occur on others locations.   - Anyone else have this happen where you cant fast travel?  or leave?

-----

All that happens is i leave way point markers.  

Message 1 of 10 (4,587 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Hold T while in the Nomad to instantly leave the planet.

Message 2 of 10 (4,570 Views)

★ Novice

There is a key binding that allow u to return to the Tempest from anywhere as long as you're in the Nomad, by default it's "T" on PC.

Hope it helps

Message 3 of 10 (4,569 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Only time I've had this happen is when I've been stuck in combat, usually with someone who's glitched through the world or into a crate or something. Just pick a direction and drive for a while, and it should reset, at which point you can go back and kill it, or just keep going til you leave combat. You cannot leave H-047C normally by clicking on the Tempest as you can on other planets due to the nature of H-047C's environment limiting you to the Nomad. Therefore, you need to actually use the hotkey (T for default on PC) which doesn't require you to actually travel to the Tempest first. Also, there are 2 Forward Stations near the Tempest on H-047C that you should be able to travel to if for some reason you feel compelled to simulate an actual departure by being near the ship when you use the hotkey. The Tempest is not always a quick-travel point, too. Quick-travel points have the >> symbol on them to indicate such. An absence of such marks, as on Aya and similar, means the intended destination is not a QT point and you need to select a different target.

Message 4 of 10 (4,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I didn't know that.   Thanks a lot !  I've been farming rocks to pass time LOL.   

Message 5 of 10 (4,555 Views)

★★ Novice

There is a bug where the return to tempest hotkey does not work. This occurred for me after I cleared everything mission wise. Despite proving the key was fine,  the game would not respond. Found the solution by accident... literally. I drove off a cliff. then it works. No, I'm not trolling. No It is not April 1. Driving off a cliff once everything is done gave me the T to extract prompt right in mid screen.

Message 6 of 10 (2,647 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Pykereaver Thanks buddy
Message 7 of 10 (2,174 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is there any way to fix this on the Playstation 4?

Message 8 of 10 (1,622 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Otaku3lf NM. Discovered - press and hold triangle. It will remove you. Thanks,
Message 9 of 10 (1,620 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Pykereaver, thank you, that actually worked for me. The "T" key was bugged and did not work on H-047c, and I was stuck! I fussed with it for over a day and I was ready to give up, but that saved the day! So simple, driving off the cliff and holding "T" worked for me.
Message 10 of 10 (1,420 Views)