Re: Stuck loading in between almost every task.

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Stuck loading in between almost every task.

★★★ Newbie

Every time I attempt to view an event, start a battle, sim a task, slice a mod. I get the loading circles for about 10-15 seconds before it progresses.

I’ve already reinstalled and attempted to switch WiFi’s to no avail. I’m utilizing iOS 14.6 on an iPhone 11 Pro Max.

I can go a handful of minutes without any issues, but for the majority of my time playing it was dreadful. It took 5 minutes just to set defense in GAC 

All the attached screenshots were all within a few minutes as I attempted to navigate into Conquest, load in my squad, and start the battle.

Message 1 of 11 (1,190 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @SwKCryptic

When did this start happening for you? Can you share what troubleshooting steps you've tried so far please?

Thank you, 

EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 11 (1,166 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The first time I noticed it was Friday, June 11th. I thought it might go away on its own, but it’s only gotten worse or just unbearable.

I initially tried force quitting the app, that didn’t work. I then tried to connect to various WiFi sources and even LTE. Next I ensured all my in game settings looked good. Lastly, I deleted and reinstalled the game (that usually fixes everything… nothing!

After all this, I switched to an iPod Touch 7th gen albeit a little slower it was still running it faster that my iPhone 11 Pro Max. attempted to power cycle my phone, but that didn’t help.

Last night I attempted the Malak event and it took forever to load the journey guide and to retreat from the event. Around 1 am it ran smooth as butter for 5-8 minutes and then back to the loading.

Message 3 of 11 (1,148 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this same issue on iPhone 12 Pro. It started after the last iOS update to 14.6 and the game client update that occurred within a day, roughly around June 8th.

Message 4 of 11 (1,102 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @SwKCryptic and  @ShiftyJon

Thanks for getting back with that context. There's been a few updates recently which could be causing it to act up. Try running through these iOS troubleshooting steps to help sync things back up.

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 5 of 11 (1,066 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still occurring. IPhone 12 Pro, 128GB storage, iOS 14.6. I’ve done some troubleshooting:

- rebooted phone multiple times

- reinstalled game

- reset WiFi (occurs both on WiFi and 5G)

- checked device storage, it is only 30% full

- tried on new iPad Air with latest updates, no issues

- no other apps open

Again, this issue began when iOS was updated to 14.6 and the game client updated the same week.

The problem is anything that has to contact the server can be instant or take upwards of 20 seconds. Problems occur when buying items with in game currency, setting a squad and entering arena, TB, GAC, or Conquest, or completing any of the above.

I’ve been playing the game since day 1 and have played across 3 different iPhones over that time. I’ve never seen anything like this but can only conclude that the app has an issue with iPhone 12 Pro.

Message 6 of 11 (1,034 Views)

★★ Novice

Same problem but on android though. Started yesterday night and today (5/7/21), I can't even log into the game. Now is 4:41 p.m. (Malaysian local time) and the problem still persist. I tried reinstalling the game but to no avail, and it is certainly not a wifi-related problem because there no "There is problem with your connection" message.

Message 7 of 11 (988 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. Iphone 8. Started about the same time a few months ago. I have done all the suggested fixes. Sometimes loads can last a minute or more.

Message 8 of 11 (784 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wondering if the got fixed for previous posters as it’s just started happening on my iPhone X. 

my broadband connection is absolutely fine (run a speed check on it) and everything else my phone does is working fine (safari, Spotify, YouTube all running fine). But SWGoH is showing the spinning circle most times it needs to contact severs, sometimes even timing out and giving me the “Error with your connection “ message. 

any help greatfully received. 

Message 9 of 11 (723 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I deleted the game and reinstalled and it seems to have corrected the issue for now

Message 10 of 11 (708 Views)