Re: Stuck load screen and Game Sharing

by Webbey9584

Original Post

★★★ Novice
  • Xbox One s - the game loads but it doesn’t accept input “A”. I have to restart the xbox every time to get it to load properly.
  • For example, when controller dies and I have to press “A” to reconnect.
  • For example, launching the game after I have closed it for a while and xbox has been on. It gets stuck on loading menu as I can’t press “A” to go ahead. 
  • has happened after Jan update. 
Message 41 of 49 (1,737 Views)

@mambamajesty wrote:
  • Xbox One s - the game loads but it doesn’t accept input “A”. I have to restart the xbox every time to get it to load properly.
  • For example, when controller dies and I have to press “A” to reconnect.
  • For example, launching the game after I have closed it for a while and xbox has been on. It gets stuck on loading menu as I can’t press “A” to go ahead. 
  • has happened after Jan update. 

This is currently an on-going issue for Xbox One users playing NFS Heat.

Link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Data-Collection-Xbox-Cannot-get-past-quot-Sign-in-as-quot... 

There is a temporary workaround for this issue in the link above.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 42 of 49 (1,711 Views)

Nfs heat won't launch

★★★ Newbie

Why need for speed doesnt do an other update to solves the probleme of being stuck at the main screen ?? 

Message 43 of 49 (1,671 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Single Console and Single account. Tried multiple different types of controllers. Nothing has worked. Problem has been going on for a week. Either fix this or refund EVERYONE.

Message 44 of 49 (1,637 Views)

★ Novice

Ive had the looping problem ever since I installed this game. I was able to play it briefly by plugging my controller into the USB port of my external and that worked that one time. Ever since then I haven't been able to get past the loading screen. I have an Xbox one x scorpio edition. 

Message 45 of 49 (1,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • Can you provide the system you're on?
  • XBOX 
  • Alternatively, if you've never shared the game and have a single account on a single system, that may also help.
    Any information you can provide will help with looking into this. 
  • NEVER SHARED AND SINGLE ACCOUNT, never played online either
  • Edit; please include when you first encountered the looping loading. 
    AFTER THE JANUARY UPDATE, OPENING CREDITS LOAD THEN CANT PRESS A TO CONTINUE. NO BUTTONS WORK AT ALL. 
Message 46 of 49 (1,601 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

i cannot loading a game (nfs heat),  its stuck,  wait many hours to load.  Please help.  This happen when my internet offline

Message 47 of 49 (1,230 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
  • Can you provide the system you're on? PLAYSTATION 4
  • Was all sharing local to one system? If so, how many accounts played Heat and how many were affected? THERE ARE 3 ACCOUNTS WHICH SHARING 1 SINGLE DEVICE.. ALL PLAYING HEAT & ALL ACCOUNT MAKE THIS DEVICE AS THE PRIMARY
  • Did you game share by logging into a friend's system? If so, was this with just one friend or more? Is it in one location or more? ONLY ONE ACCOUNT BOUGHT THE GAME & THE OTHER 2 ACCOUNTS JUST PLAYING HEAT IN THE SAME DEVICE
  • Do you have multiple consoles you play on locally. NO
  • Alternatively, if you've never shared the game and have a single account on a single system, that may also help.
    Any information you can provide will help with looking into this. NO
  • Edit; please include when you first encountered the looping loading. AFTER THE RECENT PS4 UPDATE BY SONY FOR FIRMWARE VER 7.51

THE CRASH NOW AFFECT ALL MY OTHER EA GAMES SUCH AS BATTLEFIELD V, UFC3... 

Message 48 of 49 (912 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Can someone please tell me where I can download the latest patch for Need for speed heat PC?
Message 49 of 49 (484 Views)