Betreff: Stuck in world geometry. /stuck does not work. No quick travel availabl

by RealymanLP

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in world geometry. /stuck does not work. No quick travel available.

★★★ Newbie

I am stuck in the game world, I don't have quick travel and the /stuck command just teleports me to the same exact location. I've tried closing and restarting the game as well as a number of the menus, but nothing changes. I can't create a support ticket cause I'm only a preferred account at the moment. Though, honestly, with this kind of experience coming back to the game, I'm starting to second guess subscribing again.

Message 1 of 8 (544 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Stuck in world geometry. /stuck does not work. No quick travel availabl

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Odddice

Usually every player has Quick Travel.
If it's not in the bar below, look at the abilities (P key).

@Ahrngrim

When you leave a PvP warzone, you respawn in the same position again, not in the fleet.

View in thread

Message 3 of 8 (599 Views)

All Replies

Re: Stuck in world geometry. /stuck does not work. No quick travel available.

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Odddice

If you have an Stronghold go there and then to fleet. If you don't have one an Guild Ship has the same functionality or try asking in Chat for an invite.

If that don't help, list for an WZ an leave to fleet instantly.

I don't work for EA/ BW, I'm only another player.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 2 of 8 (528 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Odddice

Usually every player has Quick Travel.
If it's not in the bar below, look at the abilities (P key).

@Ahrngrim

When you leave a PvP warzone, you respawn in the same position again, not in the fleet.

Message 3 of 8 (600 Views)

Hero

@RealymanLP

You can leave a WZ by choice before the WZ starts.

And if you a stuck in the environment you are often moving so Quick Travel doesn't work.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 4 of 8 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@Ahrngrim  wrote:

@RealymanLP

You can leave a WZ by choice before the WZ starts.

Hey @Ahrngrim

Yes I know that too. But you respawn in the same place and not in the fleet anyway.

Message 5 of 8 (509 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@RealymanLP

You could Choose the re-spawn location, did that in similar cases a few Times myself and it was the official solution from BW.

Could be that  that was Changed but i don't remember an anything in the Patch Notes about that.

My Swtor referall Link
Message 6 of 8 (500 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey @Ahrngrim

So I have often left a PvP Warzone before it started and respawned where I went in, not on the fleet.

Message 7 of 8 (495 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. I thought Quick Travel was an unlocked thing, and didn't realize it just wasn't on my hot bar. 

Message 8 of 8 (476 Views)