Stuck in "End of round" screen

by Roninpilot

Original Post

Re: Stuck in "End of round" screen

★★★ Newbie
Man!! This happens every time I push start or hit the Xbox home button. It is sooo annoying. It trashes all the joy out of wanting to check your score or even try to record something. Definitely a buzz kill when having a great game and all the sudden you're forced to quit. Not to mention the amount of time it takes to get back to the main menu, restart a game, wait for said game to load, watch the video, then wait for the game to continue loading and then the game is almost over. Please fix this ASAP!!!
Message 51 of 134 (1,460 Views)

After operation, glitch when you hit start

★★★★ Novice
After i play a round of operations and it restarts a new round i have a glitch. when i hit start it shows me the end stats screen [scoreboard, personal, squad, etc] and i can't exit the screen and have to exit the game. Anyone else get this?
Message 52 of 134 (1,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Absolutely frustrating, they need a fix soon
Message 53 of 134 (1,423 Views)

Re: After operation, glitch when you hit start

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

Hi @Heiser4!

Yeah, i also experienced it. It seems that it not occurs every time. Just try to not hit "esc" button after the round end or you'll have to force exit and join a new operation. I think an update will fix it soon!
Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 54 of 134 (1,422 Views)

Re: After operation, glitch when you hit start

Hero (Retired)

@Heiser4 I merged your topic with the common topic about this issue. It's a known issue http://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Stuck-in-quot-End-of-round-quot-screen/m-p/6126956/highlig...

Message 55 of 134 (1,415 Views)

★★★ Novice
" - as of now you should be able to avoid this scenario if you don't hit the "Esc" button on PC or the Start / Select / Options buttons on your XBox or PS controllers after the end of the round."

Seriously? I think everyone figured out on their own that they shouldn't hit the start /Esc buton by now. If these are the kind of responses that we're getting from EA, it's time I start playing something else. I've prefered BF over CoD for more than a decade now, but this response irks me enough to go try something new. How's Overwatch? I haven't given that a try yet.
Message 56 of 134 (1,397 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How fitting that your name is EA_Joker. This has been all over the forums since early May. A major patch "fixing bugs" & a major content patch have come out since. How the hell an AAA games company, frankly one of the biggest in the world, can't even acknowledge a bug for well over a month is pathetic. Let alone the fact that you have had more than enough time and space to fix this *, wanna try fix it temporarily, just disable it? I mean its a game breaking bug. If you just happen to hit pause (or more likely record a game clip) you are forced to jump out, you might keep your points but you lose your multiplier..... 

Message 57 of 134 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

"Don't hit escape" is not an acceptable work around.  How can you possibly think this is an acceptable response?  Just had to leave a winning game because this bug somehow isn't a priority in a mode that just became playable again.  Now I can get a game, and instantly have to leave if I hit a button by accident?  Stay classy.

Message 58 of 134 (1,285 Views)

★★★ Novice
Another update today, that changes the end of round screens, but yet does not fix the problem of this thread...
Message 59 of 134 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The magnitude and simplicity of this faliure only speaks to the [absence of] quality of your QA testing team. This horrible and frustrating defect, or the black screen one, or the empty lobby one [...etc.] show how much you care for testing and how important people that paid money for this game are for you.  

Message 60 of 134 (1,557 Views)