Stuck in "End of round" screen

by Roninpilot

Original Post

Re: Operations End of Round

★★★ Novice

DICE hates their players. They can bring out some Battlepacks and Bundles and * but the biggest bugs remain unsolved like this one for WEEKS. FIX IT HOLY *

Message 41 of 134 (1,044 Views)

Re: Stuck in "End of round" screen

★★★ Newbie
So what's the answer? Xbox one here and I get stuck in leaderboard end of round have to quit my game nothing gets me out of this screen
Message 42 of 134 (1,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This happens consistently for me. Haven't finished a game yet because of it.
Message 43 of 134 (1,058 Views)

Battle Field 1 End of Round Glitch in Operations

★★★★★ Newbie

I am not spending a single dollar on Battle Field 1 until they fix this issue.  When I press start while in character select I go to this End of Round screen and cannot get out unless I quit the game.  Super ridiculous.  I spent an hr playing Operations then at the end i get locked out of the game because of this stupid glitch.  Today there was an update and I was hoping they would fix it., BUT NOPE. 

Message 44 of 134 (1,002 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I'm on PC, but I found that it only happens on Operations during the second round, and also only when you try to access the menu when you are dead. Seems not to happen when I'm alive.
Message 45 of 134 (981 Views)

Re: Battle Field 1 End of Round Glitch in Operations

Hey @bhughes2715,

Oh yeah, you are not the only one with this problem: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Operations-End-of-Round/td-p/6092336  I'm sure of it, that EA works  on this problem and try to fix it. 

Best regards,
ParaMaster

Message 46 of 134 (984 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I play on PC, the same thing happens to me.  Super aggravating.  

Message 47 of 134 (1,024 Views)

Re: Battle Field 1 End of Round Glitch in Operations

★★★★★ Newbie

It is interesting that the bug is cross platform.  I am playing on the computer.  Thanks for the link. 

Message 48 of 134 (980 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have the same exact issue.
Message 49 of 134 (976 Views)

EA Community Manager

Hey guys, thanks for the continued feedback.

This issue is known and under investigation - as of now you should be able to avoid this scenario if you don't hit the "Esc" button on PC or the Start / Select / Options buttons on your XBox or PS controllers after the end of the round.

Message 50 of 134 (1,256 Views)