Stuck in "End of round" screen

by Roninpilot

Original Post

Re: Freeze at the end of the match

★★★ Newbie

Just had this happen to me. Definitely not fixed on PC as previous poster claims.

Message 111 of 134 (2,184 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@EA_Atic This is ongoing

Message 112 of 134 (2,145 Views)

★★★ Novice

This issue has NOT been solved. today 5/30 it is still happening, when I press escape in operations on PC I have this end or round screen pop up blank and unable to back out from. This is the 2nd time this has happened to me in 2 days of playing.

Message 113 of 134 (2,116 Views)

Re: Stuck in "End of round" screen

★★★ Novice

I am still having this issue as well. Brand new fresh install of BF1. In operations when I press tab and or escape in quick succession the end of round screen pops up but blank, and there is no way out of the screen to get back to gameplay.

Message 114 of 134 (2,117 Views)

★★ Apprentice

BUMP

Message 115 of 134 (2,068 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Bump, still broken PS4. Not going to buy BF V if this is how support with aging products is going to be.
Message 116 of 134 (1,955 Views)

★ Novice

I have the * same problem freezes on the end of rounds, I don't buy the bfv if not solved that *

Message 117 of 134 (1,916 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

Hey everyone! 

We are looking into the issue where you get a black screen after a match of conquest or operations. I don't have any ETA on when a fix will out, but we are working on the issue. 

Marking this comment as solution for visibility, this don't mean its solved yet. Will update topic with new information when I have. 

/Atic 

Message 118 of 134 (8,622 Views)

★ Novice
Bookmarking this thread to check back later. Been having the same issue for days on PC.
Message 119 of 134 (1,846 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For the time being I have solved this problem by turning off cloud sync in origin app. While I was starting the game, I was asked to choose one of the saving store which is either cloud sync in Origin or the one on my laptop. If you turn off the cloud sync in Origin app, then your computer will stay alone itself who stores all your progress. I assume that our problem was because with the last update our computer or the game couldn't reach the cloud sync of ours in Origin and it crashed, so we couldn't get through the new round. So I hope this will work for you as well...

Message 120 of 134 (1,913 Views)