Re: Stuck in "End of round" screen

by treefortrichard

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Each time i finish a round the screen gets black and the game hung.
I play on PC and usually conquest mode.

I switched off saving games in the cloud but the bug coninues. 

I have to use task administrator, end BF1 process and launch the game again to play another round.

It is happening since today.

Message 121 of 134 (23,494 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am having the same problem with the black screen hang up. I quit playing the game for a week. I started playing a little yesterday and more today, but the problem persists.

Message 122 of 134 (23,485 Views)

★ Apprentice
It appears to work.
I switched off, saving games in the cloud, in Origin.
I restarted the game and Origin and now the game do not stuck after every round.
Message 123 of 134 (23,473 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,  In case you come to this post like I did looking for an answer to the problem of getting a black screen at the end of the round with a circular waiting indicator that goes until you kill the game via task manager.    Please try going to Options/video/advanced/Graphics quality = medium  ( or anything other than Custom).   This worked for me.   I hope this helps.
Others have also turned "Weapons DOF" to OFF and ColourBlindness to anything other than off  and it worked for them.

Message 124 of 134 (23,451 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Xbox1 here. Cannot finish an operations. This is a game breaker, and one would think they make it a priority
Message 125 of 134 (23,448 Views)

★★★ Novice

PC - I too think it 100% has something to do with an inability to cloud sync your game stat data at the end of the round. If you can't get the map to load and are stuck (because it can't update your stats with the cloud server) you must kill the game via task manager. When you do this and restart the game it informs you of a stats sync issue where you game stat save time will be the time you Killed the game via task manager and the Cloud Sync time will be a few minutes before that (because it wasn't able to sync)

That HAS to be the issue because turning off cloud sync seems to fix it?

Message 126 of 134 (23,439 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Well that was no help. It still didn't load the next map...

I have read that the MG1917 optical is also an issue cause...I had that loaded out in my kit..?

Message 127 of 134 (23,433 Views)

★★★ Novice
I turned off cloud sync today, and it fixed the problem for about 2 hours, then boom, back came the black screen.
Message 128 of 134 (23,426 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well I really think it's a combo involving having the MG1917 loaded in your Support kit.

EVERY time I am support with the MG1917 at the end of the round the next map doesn't load.

Message 129 of 134 (23,402 Views)

★ Novice

Rumor has it that if you equip the M1917 LMG at any point during a match, you get the loading screen of death.

Message 130 of 134 (23,407 Views)