Stuck in matchmaking

by btmg3333

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in matchmaking

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@Mavrick_0421 Yes stuck in matchmaking. 😭

[Admin - splitting this off to its own thread since the original was about an older issue that has since been fixed. Updating thread title to reflect issue and for search results]

Message 1 of 2 (102 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in matchmaking

Community Manager

Hi @btmg3333

I'd like to try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help with the matchmaking issues you've been seeing. When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website to see if that helps. 

If you're still having trouble getting into a game after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to try running through the steps. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (77 Views)

All Replies

Re: Stuck in matchmaking

Community Manager

Hi @btmg3333

I'd like to try out some troubleshooting to see if we can help with the matchmaking issues you've been seeing. When you have the chance I'd recommend starting off with the basic connectivity steps from the EA Help website to see if that helps. 

If you're still having trouble getting into a game after that check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PC

- Xbox

- PlayStation

Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to try running through the steps. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)