Stuck in lobby

by Cielwzx47

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck in lobby

★ Novice

In origin my game is not showing.............Devil.........so I started the main file ........then............... first I was in the lobby I started the game ....it says connected but I am still in the lobby (Wattson lagging in the lobby) and stays there ............my friends in the game ...........when I play solo still the same happens I am stuck in the lobby.......... I  repaired the game once and it worked but now even after repairing it still not working and I am still stuck in the lobby when it says connected down in the ready UI button ...............is it my fault or the games................plz help. My battle pass............. I have to complete missions plzzzzzzzzzz help

Message 1 of 4 (664 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck in lobby

Community Manager

Hi @Cielwzx47

Can we try out some connection troubleshooting to see if we can help stop this from happening? The best place to start off would be with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. 

If it's still happening after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had a chance to try it out. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (608 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Cielwzx47

Can we try out some connection troubleshooting to see if we can help stop this from happening? The best place to start off would be with the basic connectivity troubleshooting steps over at the EA Help website. 

If it's still happening after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. Let me know how that goes once you've had a chance to try it out. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 4 (609 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, really sorry fr the late reply................it worked later when I started the game with administrator but lagged so hard .................. then I started origin as administrator and don't know its working now but still don't show my game on the home page anymore have to go to my game library and then start from there................but only working if played by the administrator.

Really thanks...Heart

Message 3 of 4 (570 Views)

Community Manager

@Cielwzx47 

I see, thanks for following up! I'm glad to hear it's working for you now. I appreciate you taking the time to follow up. Thumbs up

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 4 (518 Views)