Stuck in loading screen

by SweatyManlet

Original Post

Stuck in loading screen

★ Novice

So, I have been playing for the past couple of days and last night I linked my steam account to my Apex Legends Account and now I just get stuck in an infinite loading screen on the main menu of the game, I have tried every single fix I can find such as using the same link to add a fresh steam account to the link but the link is dead and gives me the "convars: { stryder_security: "" }" error every time, I have tried everything and this is just really annoying as I was looking forward to playing this game after work and now I can't even log on. does anyone know of another fix or is there some sort of ETA on a hotfix for this? I would just make a new Account but I don't want to lose the progress I made on the other one as I got some cool skins.

Message 1 of 10 (636 Views)

infinite loading after match

★★★ Novice

just today I've been getting stuck on the loading screen when leaving a match.  I have to close out the game window... then it takes me to my match summary page when I start back up.

Message 2 of 10 (558 Views)

Unable to access link_steam account due to security.

★★★ Newbie

Hello,

I am having the infinite loading screen issue and found the topic for the fix, but for some reason when I click on the link in my history that I used to link my steam account it comes up saying 

convars: { stryder_security: "" }      in the top left of my screen.

Is anyone able to help me solve this issue as I am unable to play Apex or do anything to fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Message 3 of 10 (601 Views)

Infinite Loading screen

★ Guide

I try to login, but i get stuck in an infinite loading screen. EU servers.

Message 4 of 10 (698 Views)

(PC)Game not loading stuck on 3 legends pics (try this fix )

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

so been messing about trying to figure this one out so after trying everything it turns out its the Game Properties an in my advanced launch options i had put in +fps_max 0 -novid -freq 240 taken these out an bam it works every time ,so no idea if patch has stopped this or changed ,give it a go an see if it works for u !

Message 5 of 10 (619 Views)

APEX LEGENDS stuck at loading screen after update

★★★ Newbie

Hey Origin,

My game is stuck at loading screen (spinning icon). It just doesn't show up the continue button. Please look into this matter as most of my friends are also facing the same issue.

I HAVE TRIED:

- Linking my steam account to the game

- Got a fast ISP

- Restarted my laptop multiple times

- Flushed DNS and cleared all the TEMP folders.

Because of this bug, we are losing our interest. Please fix this issue ASAP. By the way this game is dope.

PS: WE REQUEST YOU TO TAKE CARE OF HACKERS IN THIS GAME. THERE ARE SO MANY HACKERS IN THIS GAME. EVEN MORE IN ASIAN IN 3/5 MATCHES THERE ARE HACKERS IN ASIAN SERVERS. I WOULD SUGGEST YOU TO PLEASE BAN THEIR HARDWARE PERMANENTLY.

THANK YOU

Message 6 of 10 (607 Views)

Re: (PC)Game not loading stuck on 3 legends pics (try this fix )

★★★ Novice

nope, did not fix it

Message 7 of 10 (597 Views)

Re: (PC)Game not loading stuck on 3 legends pics (try this fix )

★ Novice

dam did  mine an a friends they need to sort something out 

Message 8 of 10 (593 Views)

Another day, another bug - constant loading.

★ Novice

So... You've just basically fixed the crashing problem (at least for some players) and now you've came up with another one, great! This time, I suddenly get kicked out of the game and when I try to launch it again, the loading screen is just... loading. Forever. The circle keeps spinning but that's all. 

Thank you EA for giving us a great game, but you are sadly going to kill it anyways. 

Message 9 of 10 (536 Views)

Re: Another day, another bug - constant loading.

★★★ Guide
Got the same occasionally. Closing the game and trying again usually helps, though I had to try several times yesterday.
Message 10 of 10 (528 Views)