Re: Stuck in loading screen for game start, although hear the game (video)

by flyinghorse101

Original Post

Stuck in loading screen for game start, although hear the game (video)

★★★ Expert

Product: Battlefield V
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Geforce Experience
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Rush
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Unable to retrieve server info
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 30-04-2020 00.15.11.09 CEST
Summarize your bug While playing some Rush and Frontlines the next matchmaking keeps me in loading screen. I have started recording as you can hear the game play. In chat unfortunately the squad didn't provide any info, but one of the players stated that they where in the game and it started already. Which I can hear. At the end of the video you see I've been kicked for being to long IDLE which stated that I was in the game although stuck in loading screen. After pressing play again I end up in exactly the same squad as I was playing with before (no friends or other connections) and proceed wit the last objective. So the audio you hear is live.
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I place the bug on Occasionally as I have never seen this before. So to replicate it might be hard. Also Rush will end after today for X period.
What happens when the bug occurs? Stuck in loading screen but chat and audio is ingame
What should be happening instead? Play the game. Spawn in squad for play

The video is not that interesting but recorded to explain and show there is audio from game, but stuck in loading screen

Message 1 of 3 (396 Views)

★ Guide

It looks like Fritz responded to you at the beginning of the clip.  I'm wondering if all your squadmates just had the their chat windows closed so they didnt see you asking if they could see you typing

Message 2 of 3 (367 Views)

★★★ Expert
@235Nuke Yes, so also ingame I could just chat :-)
Message 3 of 3 (338 Views)