Stuck in Matchmaking/Queue

by TextbookDadNoise

Original Post

Re: Stuck in Matchmaking/Queue

★★★ Newbie
@EA_David I was in the queue for a long time and once I got back I got the message the server is full...
Message 11 of 20 (1,054 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I need fast repair server cus this make me sad bruh

Message 12 of 20 (1,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Same issue here, it takes about 7-10 minutes to find a game and then it endlessly hangs at "Connecting to lobby" screen after the game was finished. Oh, now servers are down.

Message 13 of 20 (1,028 Views)

★★★ Novice

Encountering the same issue, takes me like 20 minutes to connect to any server, which keep saying that "Unable to connect to EA servers & kept attempting for connection". Hence once got into lobby randomly, i couldn't find any match making and persisting to stuck in lobby forever.

Message 14 of 20 (1,015 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Got exactly same issue, tried switching queuees between trios/duos, and was able to get into duos but server was so laggy that I couldn't play. Turned off game, turned on to see attached pic a few times. Tried switching servers, but it didn't let me go into ANY of them, getting blackscreened with Apex logo loading in bottom right corner. I am guessing that something bad is happening to servers, but it's happening for hours now, not counting similar issues in past week. 

Message 15 of 20 (1,010 Views)

★★★ Novice
@XXXIXIX Sometimes it shows that server is full.
Message 16 of 20 (1,002 Views)

★★ Pro

Done waiting, please email me when your game works again.

Message 17 of 20 (994 Views)

★ Novice

They should at least have some notification or something upon origin login to stop wasting everyones time....... o_O

Message 18 of 20 (956 Views)

Community Manager

I can't guarantee there won't be any more issues, but we are seeing numbers rising and folks getting back in as normal now. 

Thank you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 20 (943 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_DavidAgreed, it works, we'll see how games go and if we're not gonna get kicked/lagged out.

@EDIT: after several games, experienced completely no lags, kicks, stutters or anything like that. Runs smooth as never before.

Message 20 of 20 (940 Views)