Stuck in Matchmaking/Queue

by TextbookDadNoise

Original Post

Stuck in Matchmaking/Queue

★★★ Apprentice

I can't seem to get into a game, this started last night, it sits in queue 100+ players, goes back to matchmaking, starting server, back and forth  and never actually finds a game, I switch over to try out solo and immediately crashes, seriously, and you want me to pay money for crowns for a game that doesn't even work properly. 

Message 1 of 20 (1,607 Views)

Re: Stuck in Matchmaking/Queue

★★★★★ Novice

Same here and it started happening randomly like I had just played a game and then now its 100+ people in queue but no games...I even tried a repair on game files, no dice

Message 2 of 20 (978 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Damn servers are down😭

Message 3 of 20 (968 Views)

Community Manager

@mikaela5550123 @TextbookDadNoise Thank you for the posts, this is being looked into. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 20 (932 Views)

★★ Novice

its broke do you have an eta?

Message 5 of 20 (911 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_David is there any current thread or tweet for this issue to follow for updates?
Message 6 of 20 (911 Views)

Community Manager

@matvex @TextbookDadNoise @mikaela5550123 Hey, can you try again now, we're seeing recovery on all platforms. 

@MisterTokig I don't believe there was a tweet in this case, we did have some alerts on here and the helps site. As noted it looks like things are recovering now though. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 20 (879 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_David server still down, i have one match then down again it says starting server in the matchmakin box. can't even play in firing range now
Message 8 of 20 (865 Views)

★★ Novice

got one game in then its down again

Message 9 of 20 (861 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Edit: As a quick update the issue seems to persist, and is still being looked into. 

Sorry for the inconvenience and be sure to check back periodically. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 20 (860 Views)