Stuck in Lobby when my team joins game

by DonksGOD

Original Post

Stuck in Lobby when my team joins game

★ Novice

Hi team,

I have followed every trick in the book, my game wil not load into the character selection screen with my team, instead i stay in the lobby when my team joins and sit there.

I have played this game before battle pass and never had any issues, steps i have taken to try and fix;

1. Flush my DNS.

2. Max my FPS rate at 75.

3. All my drivers are up to date.

4. Verified files.

5. Reinstall game.

6. Ran anticheat on low.

7. Restart the game.

8. Restart Origin

9. Restart my computer.

I have attached my DXDIAG would love some help in getting this resolved ASAP, as i am at my ends wit with it as you can imagine and i can see loads of people are having same issue.

Regards

Sam

Message 1 of 4 (515 Views)

Re: Stuck in Lobby when my team joins game

Community Manager

@DonksGOD 

Are you able to update to the latest version of Windows 10 and try restarting the PC? It looks like you're on a build that's 2 builds lower than the latest.

Do you have Origin In-Game disabled in your In-Game settings? See if disabling gets you in. Sounds like a program running in the background that could be causing it. Try a clean boot and then immediately run Origin as administrator.

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (475 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks Blueberry,

This has not helped i have formatted my computer and have it fully updated.

Origin in game is disabled also have tried clean booting and running as an administrator.

Same issue finds the game, goes to join then leaves me in lobby whether i am in a party or not. I have now not played for three weeks.

Any other ideas would be hugely appreciated as i love the game and would love to play with my friends again.

Cheers.

Message 3 of 4 (434 Views)

Community Manager

@DonksGOD 

You mentioned you flushed the DNS. Have you tried changing it? This is starting to sound connectivity related.

Try setting the DNS manually to the Google one (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (318 Views)