recently my apex has been unplayable. Either of the two following scenarios always happens:
1) I am unable to get into any game, it stops on 'loading map' in the main menu and stays there for ever. In this case, I can also not exit the game and can only do it over task manager manually.
2) The game crashes without notice any time a screen changes - that means when I go from loading screen to hero select, or when I try to reconnect from loading screen to gameplay. The game always crashes to desktop and there is nothing I can do.
I have tried most fixes suggested here on the help threads, most notably:
- updating all drivers / windows
- clean boot
- disable unused playback devices, turn off origin overlay
- and many more small things, everything without use.
I have attached DxDiag and MsInfo I hope it helps.
Thank you for your help in advance and have a nice day.