Stuck in Kashyyyk

by tartanross2001

Original Post

Stuck in Kashyyyk

★ Novice

Just after get upgrade for BD1 leave the room and playing on Xbox meant to press RB and wall is meant to fall down it doesn't must be a bug stuck can't go back.

Message 1 of 10 (529 Views)

Re: Stuck in Kashyyyk

Community Manager
Hi @tartanross2001,

Any chance you can get us a video of what's happening for clarity?
EACade
Message 2 of 10 (490 Views)

★ Novice

Tried multiple times put my phone to lowest settings but says video is too big after I try and upload it 

Message 3 of 10 (479 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @tartanross2001,

Can you try uploading to YouTube please and then shoot us a link?
EACade
Message 4 of 10 (476 Views)

★ Novice
Message 5 of 10 (462 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @tartanross2001,

Thanks so much, that's definitely not working correctly. Can you get to a meditation point and respawn the area to see if that helps?
EACade
Message 6 of 10 (460 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade No I can't no where to go I can't go back as entrance blocked so I am stuck.
Message 7 of 10 (443 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @tartanross2001,

Gotcha. Is there a way you can die to force an update?
EACade
Message 8 of 10 (439 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Cade I let the spider kill me where the BD1 upgrade is but it's still the same
Message 9 of 10 (433 Views)

Stupid question time...you said Right button...did you mean right trigger??  Reason I ask, is according to what I see, Right button is slow, and Right Trigger is push....and you have to push the wall down which should be right trigger...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 10 of 10 (362 Views)