Stuck in Garage

by D1AMOND98

Original Post

Re: Stuck in Garage

★★ Guide

@NamikoJovan  Deleting the save files and starting over won't help because there is a glitch that EA obviously still didn't fix and more than likely won't. You will get stuck every time you start over. This is what worked for me:

Check out the post from @imjoshwilson :

"I had this problem as well and found that they messed up the nos selection. So if you choose the first one to the right which is supposedly locked still and grayed out it will install the unlocked ‘$5,000’  instead and you’ll be able to exit."

I'm on a PC and it did work for me. You have to have at least $5,000 in the bank. Once you are in the garage you click on Performance, then all options are blocked but the last one is for the NOS. When you click on it the NOS gets installed and you can get out of the garage. Hope this works.

Message 61 of 76 (1,765 Views)

★★ Guide

@mazz1862  Deleting the save files and starting over won't help because there is a glitch that EA obviously still didn't fix and more than likely won't. You will get stuck every time you start over. This what worked for me:

Check out the post from @imjoshwilson :

"I had this problem as well and found that they messed up the nos selection. So if you choose the first one to the right which is supposedly locked still and grayed out it will install the unlocked ‘$5,000’  instead and you’ll be able to exit."

I'm on a PC and it did work for me. You have to have at least $5,000 in the bank. Once you are in the garage you click on Performance, then all options are blocked but the last one is for the NOS. When you click on it the NOS gets installed and you can get out of the garage. Hope this works.

Message 62 of 76 (1,765 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I finished the first tutorial section of the game, completed two races, and then entered the garage but it won't let me exit. A lot of people talked about not having enough money to buy nos but I  have 29k yet there is no option to buy nos at all. The exit garage option is blurred out and I can't toggle between any of the other options with the R1/L1 button. I'm honestly just regretting buying this game. I did it for the nostalgia but it was always buggy and looks like they haven't changed. If someone can help me out, please!!! Playing on my ps4 with the disk if that helps.

Message 63 of 76 (1,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@D1AMOND98It appears to be stuck at first, but steps I followed were -
1. Connect to the Internet and sign in to EA account (not sure if this step was necessary but since I was “offline” when I entered the garage, I did it)
2. Go to “Performance”
3. In “Engine” section go to the very last menu “Nitrous Syatem”
4. Here you’ll get an option to buy and install NOS.
Problem solved for me. I was able to exit garage after this!

Peace! ✌🏼

Message 64 of 76 (1,515 Views)

Re: Stuck in the garage

★★★ Newbie

I tried rage clicking all the options in the Nos section as well and it WORKED WTF

Message 65 of 76 (1,408 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I did and i still did not get the money

Message 66 of 76 (1,302 Views)

★ Novice
@D1AMOND98 Need help
Message 67 of 76 (1,122 Views)

★★★ Novice
@kakarott201089 Thank you for posting the how to steps 1 thru 4.

Have A Great Day
Message 68 of 76 (848 Views)

★★★ Novice

ust ran a few test on 4 saved games.

Suggest you back up saved games.

PC Windows 11. 

Documents/Need for Speed Heat/SaveGame/SaveGame

Right click 1 copy and paste. 

Then rename the copy to someting like this so you will not forget what the back up is. Name Choice your decesion.

Suggestion:

Level 03_1 - Copy

If you want to revert back to Level 10. Rename 1 to someting you can remember.

Then rename Level 10_1 - Copy to 1

After expermenting with various levels entered the garage.

Level 3, Level 7, Level 8 then Level 11. "Level 11 is Critical".

Could not Purchase Nitrous and or exit the garage at levels 3, 7 and 8.

Level 11 (Critical)  Entered garage or safe house.

Nitrous unlocks at Level 11.

1. Purchase the Nitrous Kit. It is available at Level 11.

2. Then you can customize your character, Add a few parts to the start car or customize. Saved the Bank did not customize the car will not help performance.  Save the bank for parts. Your Choice.  

3. The dealer ship will be unlocked as well.

4. Suggest at level 11 do day raises only bank 150,000.00 minimum. Aproximate amount of money required for Parts to up grade the first car.

Note the simplest way to reach Level 11 to alow the Police to chase you. Work up to Stage 5. Be carefull. There is a few videos on how to keep from getting arrested on Youtube.

After that is done then Race up to Level 16. Then purchase the next car and swap the parts from t he original starter car,. Purchase each up grade part ASAP. 

Few Videos on YouTube for How Toos and why.

Hope this helps any one having issues with purchasing Nitrous and or Exiting the Garage for races.

Have A Great Day

Message 69 of 76 (834 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@D1AMOND98 did they fix it for you because I have the same thing now.
Message 70 of 76 (610 Views)