Stuck in Garage

by D1AMOND98

Original Post

Re: Stuck in the garage

★★ Guide

EA_David

Big  surprise,  I finally was able to get out of the garage. All of a sudden I was able to purchase nitrous and that opened up everything. No idea how that happened. It is nice to be able to continue, but all of this was not necessary. The game is unfinished and should have not been released in this condition. Still no wheel support, a lot of the features are still missing. If you plan on releasing a Beta version the least you could do is adjust the price accordingly. I purchase Assetto Corsa when it was not finished, but I new what I was getting and the price was only $19.99. Once the game was complete everybody that purchased the pre-release got the full game for free. That's how it's done. Not releasing this bug infested mess and let everybody wait for patches that might or might not work and then finally 3-6 months down the road you manage to get the game patched into a usable product. 

Message 41 of 76 (1,994 Views)

Re: Stuck in Garage

★★★ Newbie

I had this problem as well and found that they messed up the nos selection. So if you choose the first one to the right which is supposedly locked still and greyed out it will install the unlocked ‘$5,000’  instead and you’ll be able to exit.

Message 42 of 76 (1,913 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I deleted it off my ps4 then reloaded it and it took me right back to the garage anyone got any advice I just started playing 

Message 43 of 76 (1,901 Views)

★★ Guide

@imjoshwilson 

Thank you for posting. That explains why I was finally able to get out of the garage. Would be nice if EA would fix that glitch, a lot of people spent a lot of time trying to get out of the garage.

Message 44 of 76 (1,849 Views)

★★ Guide

@druzzy83 

You have to delete the save game files. It automatically saves your progress to the cloud. If you don't delete the saved cloud data it automatically brings you back to your last save when you reinstall the game.

Message 45 of 76 (1,844 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@4Northstar
I am having the same issue.
Is there any update on this yet as even when I delete and re install it still wont pass this point?
Thanks
Message 46 of 76 (1,776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I can't exit the garage because I have to buy nos, but I only have 4,300, and I can't get out of the garage to get more money for the upgrade

Message 47 of 76 (1,729 Views)

★★ Guide

@Player_crtd86vo 

I don't know if you have the PC, Xbox or PS4 version. On the PC you have to delete the local save file and when you get back into the game and it asks you if you want to use the cloud back-up you say No. This brings you back to the beginning and out of the garage. Both on the PS and Xbox version I believe you can sign in to the cloud and delete the save file. If you don't delete the cloud save file in the PS and Xbox version it will always bring you back to your last save.

If your stuck in the PC version you have to click on the Nitrous upgrade purchase. It is grayed out and shows not available, but it will let you purchase the Nitrous. Once you purchase it everything opens up and you can leave the garage. I don't know if this works on the PS and Xbox version.

Message 48 of 76 (1,711 Views)

★★ Guide

@MiNi_Neville_321 

I don't know if you have the PC, Xbox or PS4 version. On the PC you have to delete the local save file and when you get back into the game and it asks you if you want to use the cloud back-up you say No. This brings you back to the beginning and out of the garage. Both on the PS and Xbox version I believe you can sign in to the cloud and delete the save file. If you don't delete the cloud save file in the PS and Xbox version it will always bring you back to your last save.

Message 49 of 76 (1,710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey , did you find the solution how to get out of the garage ??? Expect to delete the game and try again Because I  did  that once so I don’t want spend time again fix it 

Message 50 of 76 (1,408 Views)