Re: Stuck in Garage

by theleague_jak

Original Post

★★ Novice

@D1AMOND98 wrote:

Hi Guys, NFS Heat stuck in garage because i cant afford the nos. Try to exit won't let me. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks, Josh

Same there, i just bought the games via origin redeem code. When i finish the tutorial and going back to garage but now i can't leave garrage. Exit garage button and map button are inactive. Need for speed Heat PC. Thanks

Message 51 of 76 (3,417 Views)

Re: Stuck in the garage

★★ Guide

@Samani1222 wrote:

Hey , did you find the solution how to get out of the garage ??? Expect to delete the game and try again Because I  did  that once so I don’t want spend time again fix it 

Check out the post from @imjoshwilson :

"I had this problem as well and found that they messed up the nos selection. So if you choose the first one to the right which is supposedly locked still and grayed out it will install the unlocked ‘$5,000’  instead and you’ll be able to exit."

That's how I finally got out of the garage. I see EA still didn't fix that glitch.

Message 52 of 76 (3,397 Views)

★★ Guide

@acank46 wrote:

@D1AMOND98 wrote:

Hi Guys, NFS Heat stuck in garage because i cant afford the nos. Try to exit won't let me. Anyone else had this issue? Thanks, Josh

Same there, i just bought the games via origin redeem code. When i finish the tutorial and going back to garage but now i can't leave garrage. Exit garage button and map button are inactive. Need for speed Heat PC. Thanks

Check out the post from @imjoshwilson :

"I had this problem as well and found that they messed up the nos selection. So if you choose the first one to the right which is supposedly locked still and grayed out it will install the unlocked ‘$5,000’  instead and you’ll be able to exit."

That's how I finally got out of the garage. I see EA still didn't fix that glitch.

Message 53 of 76 (3,396 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Barry Im stuck in the garage as well and iv only just purchased the game how do i get out.
Message 54 of 76 (3,264 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@4Northstar Iv pressed everything and im still no where to getting out the garage.
Message 55 of 76 (3,258 Views)

★★ Guide

@dj1nf3rn0  I'm on a PC and it did work for me. Once you are in the garage you click on Performance, then all options are blocked but the last one is for the NOS. When you click on it the NOS gets installed and you can get out of the garage. Hope this works.

Message 56 of 76 (3,216 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is happening to me right now...

Message 57 of 76 (3,151 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did you ever find out how to get out of this * garage 😠😠😠😠

Message 58 of 76 (2,989 Views)

★ Novice

We're are the replys?????????

Message 59 of 76 (2,915 Views)

★ Guide

Hey guys! I have a solution that might work. Try and delete the saved data of Heat. I don't know for all platforms so just look it up. Stay safe!

Message 60 of 76 (2,886 Views)