Re: Stuck at main menu

by NavaraKP

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Im on pc and having the same problem, only been able to play once.

Message 11 of 16 (869 Views)

★★ Novice

Yea really gutted! Working now until much later tonight so will carry on troubleshooting when I get home. I managed to get to the main menu this morning without any crashes or picture looping. Reason why was because I had Asus GameFirst III installed and running which i don't think it liked. I've now uninstalled that. Also did a windows update and reinstalled the latest nvidia driver and removed my cpu and gpu overclock. Hopefully that'll do the trick, certainly seemed more reliable this morning.

Message 12 of 16 (863 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Thank you for the update @Ultimak81. I'm sorry to hear that the issue was only temporarily resolved by the update.

For you, as well as @StewartPS and @NavaraKP, let's try a clean boot to see if it's a background program running that is causing the issue.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/how-to-clean-boot-your-pc

Arrenai Cat

Message 13 of 16 (832 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Didn't work, I also reinstalled game, drivers and got it working for a bit.  But now having the same problem again. It seems to be completely random.

also tried

reinstalling origin 

repairing battlefield 

open in windows mode

clean boot 

restarting PC

using another internet connection 

Message 14 of 16 (820 Views)

★★ Novice

Had the same issue, but after terminating ROG GameFirst my game is working again

Message 15 of 16 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you for tip I uninstalled rog gamefirst my game seems to be working again, or at least more often now. 

Message 16 of 16 (3,200 Views)