Stuck at Holomap

by Rekitts

Original Post

Stuck at Holomap

★★ Novice

Downloaded the game and all relevant packs. (Origin Premier)

Played through the start up mission and initial vault mission, got back to the ship and ready to jump to first new planet and it is stuck saying; "planet hopping is only available with a fully downloaded game, please wait till your game is fully downloaded and try again"

I have restarted the game, Origin Client and my PC, The game has nothing left to download.
I have attached a couple of screenshots.

I have contacted support however i couldn't wait 265 mins to speak to an adviser!!

Message 1 of 10 (2,772 Views)

Re: Stuck at Holomap

★★ Novice
@Rekitts I actually just ran into this problem on PC... I exited the game and then clicked the gear icon next the 'play' button in the game info popup screen then clicked "Update Game"... Launched the game and now I'm able to travel to the next system. Hope it helps!
Message 2 of 10 (2,700 Views)

This sounds like a download issue. Good thing you tried restarting your PC already.

Could you try to open Origin -> go to your games and find Jedi Fallen Order -> update game.

I would also try the "repair game", which takes a short amount of time.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest reinstalling the game!

Good luck!

Message 3 of 10 (2,629 Views)

★★ Novice

So I have spoken to a support agent and the following troubleshooting methods have been tried;

Restarting game/client/pc

Uninstalling and reinstalling the game and client. 

Cleared client cache 

Right clicked game and checked download manager, game states "game complete and up to date" 

Tried starting a new save and coming up against the same issue on a new save. 

Message 4 of 10 (2,618 Views)

★★ Novice

I've spoken to support again today, they gave me some basic troubleshooting again, long long chat short, nothing has fixed the issue.

I'ts now been escalated to see what a different division makes of the situation, however when i mentioned a time scale as this game is the reason i purchased Origin Premier and at present i cant use the product i purchased, they explained there is no ETA and ended the chat... rather abruptly.

If anyone else is having the issue let me know!

Message 5 of 10 (2,506 Views)

★ Novice

Probably not going to help you but the updating of the game worked and resolved my issue. Hope you can figure it out. 

Message 6 of 10 (2,499 Views)

★★ Novice
@JKbaxter Thats been one of the methods I keep returning to incase an update is missing or late coming through. Thanks all the same Standard smile
Message 7 of 10 (2,493 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having this issue too, have you had any success with it yet?

Message 8 of 10 (2,343 Views)

★★ Novice
@suspectstain Not yet, I'm still Waiting for the other team to contact me via email.
Message 9 of 10 (2,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here but just fixed it. I created a new game. Saved it. Then loaded into new game, exit to start screen, load into game that was bugged. Then went to ship and before going to map went to speak to that woman. Then went to map and the message was gone. Not sure if it was just luck but all sorted now. 

Message 10 of 10 (2,254 Views)