Re: Stuck at 198/200 on Blast Them All challenge

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Stuck at 198/200 on Blast Them All challenge

★ Novice

I've been working on Blast Them All (50 kills with each trooper class), and after using my heavy class to finish up the rest of my eliminations, it became stuck at 198. Assuming it's 50 with each of the four troopers- I went back and eliminated 2+ enemy troopers with each class in one round of Galactic Assault. The progress has not moved- I've reset my PS4, close the application, etc with no luck. 

Message 1 of 8 (511 Views)

Community Manager

@Daniel_Storm10 Thanks for the post and for listing what you tried. Can you try playing a match after the restart then check again?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 8 (485 Views)

★ Novice
That worked! Thanks man.
Message 3 of 8 (472 Views)

Community Manager

Wonderful, thank you for the confirmation. It's always nice when there's a relatively easy workaround Standard smile

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 8 (463 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It looks like this same issue is occurring with me, except I have the PC version.

I've gone through each trooper class, one by one with 2+ kills for each and the count is stuck at 177/200.

I've restarted my machine between playing the (Blast) match each time and forced sync with Origin.

Is there a way to fix this for PC?

Message 5 of 8 (444 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've defeated all 50 enemies with each trooper class and my progress is still 161/200 what am I missing 

Message 6 of 8 (416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

in the game its not letting me play battlefron2 and when i presss mutiplayer it goes to the loading screen and kicks me out 

Message 7 of 8 (304 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it being necroed.

If you have any issues with SWBF2 please make a new topic about the issues you are having and what kind of steps you have tried to solve it.

/Atic
Message 8 of 8 (266 Views)