Re: Stuck at 1% installed

by DoubleJD

Original Post

Stuck at 1% installed

★★★ Newbie

Hi guys !

I've been stuck on " installing multiplayer 1% of game installed " for DAYS now .

I've tried wiping all files from the PS4 & wiped the game & tried downloading over & over but nothing works .

Any ideas ? Go back to Mario cart ??

Message 1 of 3 (827 Views)

★ Guide

Hey @heals123

Just got back to Crash Team Racing on my PS3 to bring back memories from PSX :D. 

Regarding your issue, have you tried to restore default setting of your console (after that you need to retype your network password) and connecting your console via cable ? 

Let me know if that helps Standard smile 

Message 2 of 3 (805 Views)

@heals123 wrote:

Hi guys !

I've been stuck on " installing multiplayer 1% of game installed " for DAYS now .

I've tried wiping all files from the PS4 & wiped the game & tried downloading over & over but nothing works .

Any ideas ? Go back to Mario cart ??

Typically when I run into gremlins and other installation issues with my console games doing a hard reset to clear the cache solves the problem. To do this simply hold the consoles power button until the console turns off. Then start the console as normal by pressing the power button (you don't have to hold it again) and the console will go through the long boot process. Log in with your account and then go to your downloads\installations and see if it's downloading again or installing.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 3 of 3 (799 Views)