Stuck after opponent quit

by LowkeyGod1999

Original Post

Re: Stuck after opponent quit

★★★ Newbie

The same happened to me and I got a message saying that I would me penalized for that, and earned less coins the last few matches. I was winning and 2 minutes before the person flew off. Can we do something about it?????? This is NOT RIGHT!
Message 31 of 36 (2,646 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@karlawilliams76 Happened to me august on ps5 can’t wait to get new fifa for 90 quid ffs
Message 32 of 36 (2,470 Views)

★★ Novice

Still can't fix this years later, lol. I'm stuck during the celebration screen after a 3-0 win. Game froze as my guys are waving to the crowd. No response from any button but my Xbox home button, then I get the message I'm not actively playing the game, smh. About to have to dashboard after 10 minutes of this and I'm sure I'll get not only a FUT Champs loss, but a DNF and coin penalties that are associated. Funny thing is I didn't even buy the game this year after last years so called game. A buddy gifted it to me and I've gotten back into it. Guess I was right to just walk away, lol. No Fifa 23 for me and if more don't follow suit EA will never put in the effort to fix stuff like this in the future. They will keep focusing their efforts on promos and SBCs to rinse our clubs and force those that are willing to buy more packs and line their pockets. 

Message 33 of 36 (1,944 Views)

★ Novice

It just happened to me in my last match in the champions 🤦🏻‍♂️

Message 34 of 36 (1,636 Views)

★ Novice
@LowkeyGod1999 Same here Frown gives me a dnf and a loss and it's mid June now
Message 35 of 36 (754 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Just so you know, 9th November, 2023, FC24, and its happened to me multiple times already since release, still not fixed lmao.

Message 36 of 36 (395 Views)