Stuck after opponent quit

by LowkeyGod1999

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Stuck after opponent quit

★★ Novice

Hi, i was up 2-0 against someone and he paused, resumed then quit. Now im stuck on a stadium screen for 30 mins. If i quit it gives me the loss i dont deserve. what do i do? fix your game. is there anyway for me to get the win. this is messed up. I have the recorded video as well. can i send it to get the win or something?????????/

Message 1 of 36 (36,078 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Stuck after opponent quit

★★ Novice

closed app and got a win when i loaded back in. It doesn't always give you the win but they said thats the only way.

View in thread

Message 4 of 36 (35,987 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Are you still in the loading screen? I'm stuck in the same place atm as well

Message 2 of 36 (36,012 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@LowkeyGod1999 Same for me, the opponent quit the game when I was leading and now I am stuck on a Stadium, please EA fix this I don’t want to lose this game
Message 3 of 36 (35,997 Views)

★★ Novice

closed app and got a win when i loaded back in. It doesn't always give you the win but they said thats the only way.

Message 4 of 36 (35,988 Views)

★ Apprentice

It’s March and this hasn’t been fixed.. it just happened to me. I’m 7-2 my best fut champs so far. It’s obviously a glitch people do. 

Message 5 of 36 (34,980 Views)

★ Novice
@cr7chem19 Its now the 2nd of May and it's still not fixed! Most important champs of the year and I'm stuck looking at the stadium after going 3-0 up
Message 6 of 36 (33,788 Views)

★ Novice

what did you do i’m stuck atm 

Message 7 of 36 (32,778 Views)

★★ Novice

Same I’m still in the game and I won but the funny thing is so is my opponent and even tho he lost he’s still here and won’t quit

Message 8 of 36 (32,736 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here... i was leading 5-0 and the basta*d glitched it... FIX YOUR SERVER EA!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 36 (32,493 Views)

★ Novice

Just happened to me now we are in June still not fixed

Message 10 of 36 (32,122 Views)