Stuck after game loaded

by radim-wolf

Original Post

Stuck after game loaded

★★★ Novice
It is before midnight UTC+1, game loads but then is not responding, restart not helps, phone restart not helps, it is lasting 20 minutes now, cannot race SE, BRR, nothing, similar issue 2 days ago after midnight, lost all BRR race once I finally connected.
Message 1 of 11 (1,732 Views)

Re: Stuck after game loaded

★★★ Novice
it is 40 minutes now, cannot use my SE tickets, cannot race BRR, cannot use my fuel :-/ i go to sleep.
Message 2 of 11 (1,750 Views)

★★★ Novice
nearly 2 hours now and UI still not responding... continue in sleeping.
Message 3 of 11 (1,693 Views)

★★★ Novice
more than 8 hours and still the same issue, game is loaded, animation on the main screen works until the first tap on display, then it is frozen and reported as not responding. Cannot play, showstopper for me!
Message 4 of 11 (1,676 Views)

★★★ Novice
game reinstalled, problem persisting, more than 10 hours cannot play, SE Lamborghini Centenario probably lost, rest of RR for Demon is disappearing, BRR, TT... will be checking on a regular basis if something changed.
Message 5 of 11 (1,661 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same issue, my game crashes after every loading. No chance to win the centenario anymore even tho I would easily have made it. Had purple engine and turbo, hoping for a refund.
Message 6 of 11 (1,621 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Same issue, my game crashes after every loading. This is not the first having issues with this game. 

Message 7 of 11 (1,457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

For over 3 days I have been dealing with this same issue. Clearly I am not the only one and we all have lost out on completing our progress and winning the SE Lamborghini Centenario + custom wrap. We have lost playing the rest of RR for Demon BP's, BRR, TT... NOTHING has changed in days. Touch works to select account to use when loading, works to retry no connection to WiFi, but game locks/ no touch/ crashes on main screen. WHAT IS EA GOING TO DO FOR ITS LOYAL PLAYERS & CUSTOMERS ABOUT THIS PROBLEMS? I WILL GLADLY SUPPLY MY USER ID AND CC NFS ID NUMBER.

Message 8 of 11 (1,411 Views)

★ Apprentice
I think we have to wait for monday since most people had holyday from tuesday to sunday... Still stupid.
Message 9 of 11 (1,373 Views)

★ Apprentice
I hope we not only hear something, but that we all are provided a fair resolution to this from EA. I guess we wait, for now.
Message 10 of 11 (1,360 Views)