Re: STRONGHOLD NOT DELIVERED AND CHARACTER FROZEN

by EA_Kipling

Original Post

Stronghold not delivered and character frozen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I purchased some Cartel Coins on Saturday December 2nd. The coins were credited to my account. I then purchased a stronghold on Tatooine, but the stronghold was never delivered. The Cartel Coins have been deducted from my account. On top of that my character is now frozen and will not load. Other characters on my account will load but not the one I used to purchase the stronghold. I sent an email to [edit: email address removed], but the email has not been acknowledged in four days and counting.. . Is there someone on this forum who can get support to do something? My display name is BrayzenB and I play on PC.

Message 1 of 4 (392 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@mbbrazen

I can see your ticket is in the queue, but there is a bit of a backlog at the moment. You should receive a response after a few days, I appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Message 2 of 4 (376 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have no choice but to wait however, there is no reason why filing a ticket or request for support cannot generate an automated response that it was at least received. That is a relatively simple coding matter. I am also not sure what a "few days" is. I will note in case you missed it, that I am a returning player who is returning after a long time away from the game. The longer it takes to resolve a problem involving me and my money, the less likely I am to stick with the game this time around. In the meantime, hopefully your "few days" and mine are the same.

Message 3 of 4 (360 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@mbbrazen

I completely agree, there should be some form of feedback or confirmation when you send in an email, to indicate that a ticket has been opened. As for the delay, I don't usually like to give specific ETAs in case something explodes, but in your case I'd say about 48-72 hours.

Message 4 of 4 (350 Views)