Re: Strange time out

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Strange time out

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Apex keeps saying server time out but only happens on the homepage. When in game I don't have any issue. Seems to happen more often when I'm in a group with friends.

Message 1 of 6 (558 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Mahiro55. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (484 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

That's an odd one @Mahiro55.

When it occurs on the menu screen do you need to close down Apex Legends and reopen it or does it fix itself?

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_Darko  It freezes for a minute or two then it goes back to homepage for about 15 seconds. Then it says timed out and puts me back to the opening screen and I have to reload the game again. Happens much more consistently when in a party but does happen solo as well. In a match doesn't seem to affect as much or often though.

Message 3 of 6 (515 Views)

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @Mahiro55. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (485 Views)

★★ Novice

Found I was having issues with the router. Got a new one and I'm all good now. Thanks for the help.

Message 5 of 6 (454 Views)

Community Manager

Great to hear that @Mahiro55.

Enjoy your gaming.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (377 Views)