Re: Strange glitches.

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Strange glitches.

So today i went to my second house and got the music that something was broken and noticed the fridge. Well i spent money to fix it but,  it still made the sound of broken electronics.  I also checked all of my other electronics but none where broke so i left the game and came back. My fridge was broken again and i had to pay 3 simoleons again even thought it already took that much. The sound still happened. I "fixed" this by putting it in my storage, putting it back. Leaving the game and coming back. Another glitch is that i already checked off a wumples task but did the next task for nothing since it resetsed it so i had to recheck it. So far it hasn't happened again but if it does, ill be sure to have pictures (if i can.)

Message 1 of 5 (681 Views)
Highlighted

Could you open a new post in the bug forum for this?

Link: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/the-sims-mobile-bug-reports-en

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 5 (645 Views)

[ Edited ]

The fridge glitch hasn't happened yet but, it reset my progress again.  

Message 3 of 5 (639 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I have the same problem since 7 - 10 days.

Sometimes the game resets and I have to restart the events that my sims were doing.

I play since 1 year and 1/2 on the same device and it never happened before.

Message 4 of 5 (537 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have had the same issue except with the tripod camera. It keeps breaking..it broke 3 times during a quick session and I paid out all together almost a 1000 simoleons  to fix it just to finish the event faster. I have contacted EA several times about other issues like paying for land to expand and it taking llama tokens and simoleons and it gives me nothing and takes my money and tokens. I have had issues with completing missions and it freezing, when I log back on its like I never completed it. Also when I go to buy items with my sweet treat tokens it’ll say processing and then it freezes and it takes all my sweet treat tokens away and I have to start all over again...sometimes not even getting the same amount of attempts as before. It’s really a lot to deal with and it’s not fair that they won’t replace what I have lost or give me the land I paid for. They give me some b.s. excuse and steps I need to take to fix it because it’s my device that’s doing it but I don’t have problems with any other games. My husband had the same issue with EA but with other games, he used to play Assassins creed and Madden religiously until he lost over $ 200 and he won’t buy EA products anymore and is refusing to buy me packages until they replace what I have lost, which it looks like they aren’t going to so I am out of luck. I also ran into things on Facebook and other blogs where people are boycotting EA for stealing their money and not giving the products that were purchased. I don’t know what is going on but they need to do something because from the forums I am reading it looks like they are about to get sued. The one is trying to gather people that have had the same issues for a lawsuit. I really like the Sims and have been playing since the first game came out but it looks like I’m going to be shopping for something new from another brand. It’s too frustrating the time and money my household has spent just to be stolen from. I really hope they get their act together and do what’s right by all their gamers because from what I have been reading this past week people are very very mad at them and even have a lawyer that’s looking into the issues.

Message 5 of 5 (471 Views)