Re: A Strange Ban ?

by TME_Zephyr

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Strange ban?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi, friends!

So, I've got banned for unkown reason from Apex (when the mail comes i wasn't playing), but i can log into the lobby, buy cosmetics and enter in the firing range without returning to the menu with the message "Banned", but when i try to get into a game the game return me to the menu and display the message "ban".

I play this game since launch (couldn't play season 4-5-6 for a problem with my old 7950hd ), and i never try to hack or try to have a competitive unfair advantage to win fight, instead since the s8 i try to invest more time in the aim trainer to hit more shot (still missing a lot of 'em), watched a lot of pros to understand their thought (rotation, position, cover, when pick fights and when not); so i 'm very disappointed about this ban (i have alredy send a practice to the team, hope they reach out my request in some days).

I'm not a streamer, not a pro, not a smurf, not a boosted player, not a hacker; i consider myself an average player who loves this game and improve at it.

So i'm asking if anyone experienced this "ban" before, and had back the account; i leave some stat of my account, the proof i 've entered in the firing range and the empty page "My Ban History" from Ea site.

P.S: Sorry for my bad English

[CM - Edited to update title]

Message 1 of 10 (804 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @TME_Zephyr,

As the message on the ban history page mentions, certain bans or suspensions may not appear on that page. Sorry for the confusion there.

If you're seeing a banned message when you try to play, please send an appeal up to our Terms of Service team with these steps:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/  

They'll be able to review the situation for you and will reach back out via email once the investigation is complete.

Mako.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (771 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @TME_Zephyr,

As the message on the ban history page mentions, certain bans or suspensions may not appear on that page. Sorry for the confusion there.

If you're seeing a banned message when you try to play, please send an appeal up to our Terms of Service team with these steps:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/  

They'll be able to review the situation for you and will reach back out via email once the investigation is complete.

Mako.png
Message 2 of 10 (772 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Thank you for the reply, i searched of there's another way to get in touch with the team, but none Frown.
I wait until they contact me with the mail and i share the response here.
Message 3 of 10 (764 Views)

Community Manager
Thanks @TME_Zephyr!

I do see you've created an appeal, so that's the correct way to have the ToS team look into this for you.

I appreciate the patience while they investigate and get back to you via email.
Mako.png
Message 4 of 10 (760 Views)

A大大

★★★ Newbie

been banned for no reason, no clicking strange link, no cheating for sure,been banned when i am playing at 9.4

when i check my ban history,browser keep loading and show nothing, and when i click"contact us", nothing shows to me , 

i wish can be touched in email [edit: email address removed], thx a lot !

Message 5 of 10 (727 Views)

Re: A大大

★★★ Newbie
@YSophieT apex legend
Message 6 of 10 (721 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Nothing to do, i message them, but they tells me that i 'm banned, and they didn't specify the reason.

They ban also another 2 new account for no reason at all.

Can i transer the coins and the skins to my old account in a new one?

Message 7 of 10 (704 Views)

Rif.: A大大

★★★★ Novice
@YSophieT I suggest to make a video or something to prove it with another account, they only verify your request 2 time without explanation or proof.
Message 8 of 10 (588 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @YSophieT,

This is not something we're able to investigate via the forums. Please be sure to submit an appeal with the Terms of Service team with these steps:

They will take a look through the situation and reach back out to you through your account email. 

@TME_Zephyr 

I'm afraid if an account's been banned we're unable to move anything to or from it whatsoever, sorry.

Mako.png
Message 9 of 10 (571 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Mako Np, i know you can't do anything about it; i hope they can add soon a transfer function between account
Message 10 of 10 (533 Views)