Storyteller Achievement Won’t Unlock

by TGE_Xtremer

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Storyteller Achievement Won’t Unlock

★★ Novice

So I’ve done the whole campaign on Medium & the achievement tracker is on 66%, it tracked to the last campaign. I’ve hard reset then reinstalled the game, did the campaign again but still on 66% anyone have any ideas, I’ve asked the guys at EA & they haven’t a clue 

Message 1 of 4 (1,453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Storyteller Achievement Won’t Unlock

Hero
@TGE_Xtremer Don't know if this will actually help you but from the searches I've done this morning there are people suggesting watching the final cutscene for Under No Flag again, as that made their achievement appear.

It also might be worth seeing if you can run through the campaign on Hardcore as if that works it'll tick off the other difficulty achievements too. If you're going for 100% this will save you some time too as you won't need to work through the different difficulties.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,423 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@TGE_Xtremer Don't know if this will actually help you but from the searches I've done this morning there are people suggesting watching the final cutscene for Under No Flag again, as that made their achievement appear.

It also might be worth seeing if you can run through the campaign on Hardcore as if that works it'll tick off the other difficulty achievements too. If you're going for 100% this will save you some time too as you won't need to work through the different difficulties.

Message 2 of 4 (1,424 Views)

★★ Novice

Cheers m8, that worked, was getting told to do the last mission again & nothing happened but what you stated worked first time. Thank you very much

Message 3 of 4 (1,391 Views)

Hero
@TGE_Xtremer You're more than welcome and I'm glad you've got this ticked off now Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (1,368 Views)