Re: Store Purchase failed

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Store Purchase failed

★★ Newbie

Tried to buy crystals but failed. Now the transaction is listed in papal as an open purchase request. How to complete the transaction or cancel it?

Message 1 of 2 (418 Views)

Re: Store Purchase failed

Community Manager

Hi @dkxy2gbzatxq

There isn't a way to speed up the transaction process with Paypal. It should reach a status soon, ideal 'complete' and not 'failed'. If it's taken more than 24hrs, contacting PayPal with the PayPal transaction Id might be the way to go to get some insight into it. You can reach out to them here: https://www.paypal.com/ie/smarthelp/contact-us

In the meantime, it may help give peace of mind if you could you double-check the status on that transaction on your end. You can see the status by the transaction by following the steps in this PayPal article: "How do I check the status of a payment?". I recommend doing so as according to PayPal's help articles 'What does the status of my payment mean on my PayPal account?', there is no status called 'open purchase request'. 

Thanks, 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (360 Views)